Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Microsoft is announcing the new feature of Windows 10: You can kiss it and hold it every day. You can love it and whisper to it that everything will be OK. Microsoft is also announcing Microsoft Word 2; the long awaited sequel to the original Microsoft Word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

in before someone says that they will not

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

im thankful for this thread

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i already spend some quality time with my phone (a computer) every day, it even spends a lot of time touching my rear end the cheeky oval office

pram
Jun 10, 2001

no they will not posted:

Microsoft is also announcing Microsoft Word 2; the long awaited sequel to the original Microsoft Word.

i liked this

pram
Jun 10, 2001
rest sucked though cya

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

no they will not posted:

Microsoft is announcing the new feature of Windows 10: You can kiss it and hold it every day. You can love it and whisper to it that everything will be OK.

glad to hear MS is finally catching up to WebOS

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

no they will not posted:

Microsoft is announcing the new feature of Windows 10: You can kiss it and hold it every day. You can love it and whisper to it that everything will be OK
i"ve been doing all that since windows 98 though

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

word 720

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that Microsoft word joke was better than the first part and you probably could have saved that joke for its own thread

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
will everything be ok

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Pissflaps posted:

will everything be ok

no they will not :xd: