Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Mayhem
Jan 25, 2007

Victimology is all over the place!
I need a power strip for my office (computer, printer, some lights, speakers, etc.), preferably with some hooks. My desk looks like this.

I'd like to hand the strip from the metallic mesh so it doesn't lie on the floor. And I need a pretty long cord, since my office sadly has few/ill-placed outlets.

Is brand important, or are they all pretty much equivalent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Mayhem
Jan 25, 2007

Victimology is all over the place!
I'd like recommendations for A/C units. I have this one currently. There are two tubes that come out of the unit and fix onto a plastic panel that you put in the window.

It's worked fine for 3 years, but it's rather bulky. I've since moved to a bigger (from 1 bdr to 3 bdr) apartment, but all the rooms are much narrower and it's difficult to make it fit. This time, I think I'd prefer something that goes in the window.