Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Anyone know a good store for nerdy baseball caps? Think geek only has like 7 and some of them are sold out. "We Love Fine" only has like 3 that aren't pony related as well.

didn't think it would be hard to find nerdy ballcaps that doesn't involve random amazon sellers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Squelch Hardon posted:

What's a good coffee maker for making my own cologne?

The gently caress?

Unless you phoneposted and it corrected coffee to cologne...

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I need a new wallet. Preferably leather but I don't really care about the color. Just want something tough that'll last a long time. I've had a khol's brand wallet for like 10 years and it's now actively failing at being a wallet.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

THF13 posted:

Any specific type of wallet? I really like my Saddleback Front Pocket ID wallet. Leather, 4 colors to choose from, 100 year warranty. http://www.saddlebackleather.com/frontpocketidwallet

drat that's some nice leather goods. I think I'm actually going to get the bifold wallet in medium size. Considering it's a 100 year warranty I suppose it's the last wallet I'll ever get. I might also get one of the large travel wallets.

And maybe a duffel bag.

And a backpack.

Kinda want that suitcase too...

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Any good options to get just a stupid amount of bulk socks? I always need more and can never seem to keep them around.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I have no clue about this, and I'm not sure if anyone here might have any knowledge on this: Any suggestions for good quality stationary?

I'm looking for something heavy and plain, not bleached, and good for typewriters.

So if anyone knows of a good stationary site please share.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Anyone have a good suggestion for a bug zapper? Not just mosquitoes, but general bug killing.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Anyone know anything about camp/freeze dried/MRE/Emergency foods? I'm looking to take a vacation up to a cousins cabin over the summer for a month and this is the easiest way to have a readily available supply of food (without driving 2-4 hours to the nearest town).

Looking around there's a bunch of different companies. Any that are know to be good/bad?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

taqueso posted:

Mountain House is not bad as far as those things go. I've never had an MRE I liked. I would consider using the freeze dried stuff as backup as much as possible, a month eating it would be pretty demoralizing.

I'd have some access to fresh food, It's just a hike and a half. Also some hunting to supply fresh meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Any suggestions for wool socks to wear around the house?

Slippers make my feet too sweaty so I'd rather just wear some really warm socks.