Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Alternately if you happen to find a second hand yoghurt maker or instant pot with that function free/cheap that is a also good option.

Moreover: people keep buying/ receiving single purpose appliances and giving those away, so if you're looking for say a breadmaker there's not many good reasons to buy new,.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Now I'm sorry I never got to buy one, they were all over AliExpress.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Unfortunately every wearable fan I can find is about the same, it seems the only way to get a better performing one would be DIY and also much heavier.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

First ask your family group, people often get a thermos mug from work or whatever and no product is as good as free.
On the same token you can often find those new in box in donation/ second hand places.

My final recommendation of course is to ditch manga for a better form of art. Like professional farting.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

what I don't get is why consider the looks anyway, wear your old man style with pride: Whatever recovered sack you can find with some diy handles sewn on.
I guarantee the ducks won't mind.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Surely any wood or silicone tool would do just fine and most plastic utensils as well?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

also consider a multi-pot thing, it's usually better that every kitchen appliance have more than just one function.

E: And cooking rice in a microwave is fine and good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

there's loads of those on AliEx

for example: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000494272342.html