Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
ikea bags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

anyone know the best place to buy usb c cables? just upgraded to a phone that uses them and would like some extras

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Etrips posted:

Monoprice?

the reviews seem kind of inconsistent on whether or not they support quick charge

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i ordered a couple from monoprice anyhow because there's a 20% off sale and i needed an hdmi cable and a couple micro usb cables anyhow. i'll report back on whether or not they quick charge once they arrive.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Thanks for the anal blanket rec

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i bought one

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I prefer to call it truffle butter because I don't like thinking about rick santorum and I will provide a trip report when it arrives

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I use beard oil and balm because it makes my beard soft and smell nice and my gf loves it

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

couldcareless posted:

I need a new garden hose sprayer nozzle .... is there some recommended model or brand out there that can give me some long term reliability

no

a design feature of garden hose sprayer nozzles is that they all break within about 2 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

You guys are gonna make credburn break bad