Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I got a mighty wallet ten years ago and its holding up very well in addition to being a slim wallet. Its not leather its that stuff (paper and plastic combo) postal envelopes are made of and doesn't wear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I love mine and you can make your own by uploading pics for like $20 or something. But it's not very professional if that's a concern

I speak from experience in saying that people are more likely to see my dick than they are my wallet. If you want me to pay you better play

with my balls.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
A pill you grind up and snort that shrinks the size of big ideas so you can hold more.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Its been 50 years of taco bell and they still don't serve horchata.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pizza flavored cigarettes

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna start buying kilos of coke and cutting them with pop rocks and reselling. My request is white pop rocks so my clients don't get suspicious.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm commando in my flannel lined jeans right now. Business on the outside, pyjamas on the inside. :feelsgood:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, they're my mainstay for cold weather. All the durability of denim and all the comfort of flannel jammies rolled into one. I blew out the flannel crotch in a pair that was an inch or two larger than my current pair.

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 03:19 on Apr 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
A coffee place that plays house music. Call it Coffee House.