Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I want a drone that broadcasts live feed video to a handheld device. What is The Best One that I can get without joining the Air Force? I will spend any amount of money on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Can the GoPro do live feed to a device though? I thought they just recorded to flash memory and you viewed it after the return flight. I would rather spend $1,000+ and get something with a reasonable transmission distance and live streaming. Or does this not exist yet? Fuckin' Call of Duty giving me lofty expectations.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Bhodi posted:

It totally can.

Basically, you're paying an awful lot to look at women sunbathing on rooftops in realtime.

Busted, poo poo.

Thanks for the info. The family has a 3,000 acre piece of property with a serious trespassing/pot growing problem. We're trying to find a solution where we can locate the camps without actually going near them.