Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Rurea posted:

Can anyone recommend a good place to get an iPhone 5s case with a customized image printed on it? I know there are lots of sites that do it but just wanted to see if there was one in particular someone had a good experience with.

I've not used them, but I've heard from friends that Casetify is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Defenestration posted:

I now need a microwave that my boyfriend won't bitch about.

900-1200 watts, +30 seconds button, "intuitive power controls." Ideally around $100.

I have this one and I like it a whole lot. It's $129, but if you get it from Kohls, there's a 20% coupon that ends today, and there'll more than likely be another one starting soon.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I need a good suggestion for a day planner. I want one with a monthly pages and daily pages and maybe like some section for goals and poo poo.

I don't like the ones that separate the day into like, hours or morning/afternoon/evening or whatever. Honestly the Hobonichi Planner looks perfect but then if I buy one then of course I'm also buying a cute cover then the next thing I know I'm looking at 60 friggin bucks and that's a lot for a dang planner from Japan. :japan:

When I was in college, I used a Moleskine and it served me well. I think their daily ones have numbers down the side for times of day, but they're also really unobtrusive, so you could ignore them pretty easily.

I also have a couple of friends who have Filofaxes and are completely obsessed with them, because they're super super customizable because you can just create and print out your own templates. If you go on Pinterest and search Filofax, you can see what people are doing with theirs.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Where should I look if I want a memory foam mattress pad and not a full mattress? I want something that will make my boyfriend's lovely ikea mattress comfortable, but I don't want to spend a bunch of money because once we move to a bigger place in a year or two, we're going to get a bigger bed anyway.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Sweethome doesn't have any recommendations for dehumidifiers, please give me yours, my apartment is gross and damp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Best bluetooth speakers under $60-ish dollars? It's for use in my apartment, so they don't have to be waterproof or super fancy or anything, just easy to use and decent sound quality. I asked my dad for some for christmas, and he said to just send him an amazon link (which is probably for the best, my dad is 72 and not particularly technologically advanced).