Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

I think you're thinking of cell phones being able to call 911 even if you don't have service. I used my old beater circa 2003 cell phone twice to call 911 when I didn't have another phone. I keep it in the car and if it's turned off it keeps a charge for ~5 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

What is the best chew deterrent spray for pets? I've been using Bitter Apple but my rear end in a top hat cat seems to have gotten used to it, seeing as how he chewed through my Ethernet cable this morning.

My cats hate the smell of most skin lotions I buy. I keep the lotion next to the bed and if a cat is annoying me to get me up I just put the lotion on my hands and no more cat. It'd probably make your cable gross though but it'd work if you found one he hated. They also hate the smell of alcohol and ammonia.