Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

colas posted:

Someone recommend a good dust-buster type hand held vacuum. I shed like a chewbacca and it makes my bathroom look disgusting.
I have this one:

Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac

Folds up relatively small, easy to clean, very powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Van Dis posted:

I need a backpack with two zippered areas, one of which has a padded slot for a laptop. The zippers need to not break after 1-2 years of use and ideally it'll have clips to secure across the torso. Any favorite backpacks along these lines?
I have this one:

SwissGear Computer Backpack

It's held up through quite a few trips so far with no problems. Really comfortable to wear through airports all day too.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Cornuto posted:

I work in an office and keep getting forwarded articles about how sitting is going to make me die real fast no matter how much I go to the gym. Can anyone recommend a program that'll pop up a reminder every 30-45 minutes to stop working, get up, and walk around for a bit?
You can use Windows Task Scheduler to set up a task that plays an MP3 every 45 minutes. For example, take an MP3 of your mother saying you have a cute penis using your first, middle and last name. Set up that task on someone else's computer.

Every 45 minutes you will get up for sure and you will get exercise.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

colas posted:

I'm put off by the fear of an unexpected boner.
When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, just walk away.