Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame
https://commonfibers.com/collections/wallets/products/max

I got one of these years ago from their kickstarter, and I still use it every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

tuyop posted:

Can anyone recommend a hose nozzle that won’t just totally suck and break?

Eley makes one that is practically bomb proof

https://www.eleyhosereels.com/products/garden-hose-spray-nozzle-sets?utm_source=yotpo&utm_medium=general&utm_campaign=general&ref=yotpo

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Captain Lavender posted:

I'm remodeling a small room for the first time, like ever. Since it's small, I want the few things I can fit in there be nice - it's going to be like an office / movie / game room. I'm looking for a really nice loveseat, probably 6-7 feet. Is there a store or brand anyone could recommend with high quality or high comfort options? I'm thinking fabric, not leather. Possibly with an ottoman. I wouldn't say money is an object in general - I'm open to spending more on something great; but like, probably, idk, $3000 would be on the very high end of what I'd consider buying without some really compelling reason.

I have a Crate and Barrel couch that I absolutely love. No clue how they are generally viewed. I've had it for 15 years or so, and it is still very comfortable, and in great shape. It isn't sagging, and the cushions haven't deformed (though I do flip them over about every year or so).