Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Cornuto posted:

I work in an office and keep getting forwarded articles about how sitting is going to make me die real fast no matter how much I go to the gym. Can anyone recommend a program that'll pop up a reminder every 30-45 minutes to stop working, get up, and walk around for a bit?

The best way is to just request a standing desk from your office manager. I think I read that most american offices must comply with this request, due try disability reasons or something. It takes about two days to get used to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

OSU_Matthew posted:

:yeshaha:

I know it’s technically not the question being asked, but both Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey are worth the price of admission for a switch. If literally zero other good games come out for the switch, I’m completely content with the console purchase just for either one of those games.

I agree completely, but you also left out ssbm

Guilty
May 3, 2003

plz dont pull out posted:

I'm looking to switch off of loofas to reduce my plastic waste. Does anyone have any washcloths that recommend?

Use real loofahs instead of buying into some synthetic bandwagon poo poo?