Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Oh yeah. Okeefe's is amazing. It makes your skin feel moisturized without the fragrances and gross, oily feeling that most moisturizers leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jmcrofts posted:

I want an amazing backpack in the $200 or less range. It has to have a pretty big main section (20" tall at least would be nice), and I want it to look cool. Anyone have suggestions?

What do you intend to do with this backpack? Is it for lugging your laptop and books around? Taking on a plane with clothes inside? Long distance hiking? Short distance hiking? There are a lot of options available.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I need a powered USB hub that is functionally rock solid. It can be plastic and cheap feeling as long as it's function as a USB hub is unquestionable. The application is for a cnc router, where it will sit in between the computer and the router. If it were to fail in the middle of a cut it could cost lots of money and time and customer satisfaction.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Beep boop, how does One human?

Comatoast has a new favorite as of 19:16 on Nov 28, 2015

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I do not understand the world anymore. It's official: I'm old.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Get a toaster oven and be glad the flavor-destroying machine is gone.

Comatoast has a new favorite as of 14:56 on May 4, 2016

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

colas posted:

Sweet! No deathmatch mode huh? More like a FPS/MOBA? It looks like it will give me a seizure, all the videos I watch about it look like they've been sped up and there are a million things happening at once.

Welcome to middle age. Video games and video in general are getting more and more hectic with every passing year.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is a cooking pot not also a bowl? You're overthinking this. Just put an oven mitt down to keep from burning your table or legs and have at it.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

couldcareless posted:

A large ant hill has popped up in my yard. What is the recommended pest control solution for them, preferably that I can purchase on Amazon.

A large stock pot full of boiling water should do the trick unless the ant hill is huge. Do it a couple times.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
To get a dog eating mix in a little human food. Any of the following: carrots, celery, broccoli, a little white rice, a dribble of honey.

Comatoast has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Jan 12, 2017

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Beachcomber posted:

sinuses

This pressurized, neti-pot style thingamabob makes life easier to deal with when the cedar pollen is wreaking havoc. It's saved me from medication many times.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

theHUNGERian posted:

Hey guys,

Mattress/health question. I bought a Leesa mattress a little over a year ago, and it was great. Recently I developed some pain in my lower back, and I am trying to figure out how to resolve it. I have noticed that I do not have this pain when I sleep in other beds, but I only know that for short stays (1-5 days).

So, is my back pain due to my mattress? While I don't feel any obvious pits in it, it is softer in the center. Alternatively, is it possible that the pain is caused by my bed sheet folding up under my body at night which then creates an uneven surface that I am sleeping on? Or could it be my old prehistoric pillow?

Assuming that it is due to my mattress, are there any additions I could make to the bed to verify this. Once I have verified that it is the mattress, I'll happily buy a new one. My current mattress rests on this contraption.

Exercise is working wonders for my back.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It seems like there is room in the market for Wirecutter 2.0.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brother Tadger posted:

No, but I highly recommend the Exped Megamat 10 for inflatable mattresses

Check out Wiggys for a car camping, non-inflatable sleeping pad. Inflatables are nice but they come with some severe downsides. A non-inflatable will never leave you sleeping on the ground from a hole or busted seal, and it won't retain moisture from you filling it with your talking hole.

Comatoast has a new favorite as of 23:17 on Oct 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Vitamix has an online refurbished store!