Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes

Jewce posted:

In the last thread someone suggested a wallet that I really liked, but I can't track down the brand anymore. Wallets are asked about often so it's hard to search through the old thread, so I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm lookin gfor.

This wallet was a super slim wallet made of titanium. It was basically a titanium frame with a band that would wrap around cards and cash. That's about all I got...

Anyone know what the hell I'm thinking of?

Edit: I think the titanium frame itself could be used to like open a bottle or something. I know there are lots of similar options, but I loved the look of this one brand.

I recommended the one from Machine Era earlier, it's solid aluminum and has an elastic band. No bottle opener per se, although I have used it as one in a pinch. It's held up very well, the elastic isn't stretched out or anything, and I get compliments on it frequently!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes
Office chair talk! I'm currently using an old leather executive chair at work that I want to replace. It's fairly comfortable but it gets way too hot after 8 hours of work. I'm looking for a high backed mesh back AND seat chair. A headrest would be nice but it's a deal-breaker. The ones google has lead me to are way too expensive, I'd like to keep it under $200 if possible.

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yeah an office chair is like a bed. If you're spending almost 1/3 of your life on it maybe be a little spendy

I hadn't thought of it that way, good point. Herman Miller here I come!