Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I am looking for an dimmable, battery powered, clip-on, led light to stick on a little tool box. It needs to be as small as possible as my box is always too full.

The idea is to clip it on the top of the lid. Before I blindly buy a couple from Aliexpress I figured it was worth asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

1redflag posted:

This is the name of my all-women rockabilly group

If you got a box, the urge is to fill it up.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Chip McFuck posted:

Ah, sorry! I thought the mug I was talking about was easier to google but I guess not. Here is a photo I found of a pair of them:

The handle runs the length of the cup so I thought it would be easier for him to manipulate and maneuver while still looking enough like a coffee mug.

Talking to a local potter is a great idea! I'm ashamed to say the option didn't even cross my mind. I think he would like that a lot as he's always appreciated hand-made items, and getting him involved in how it might look would probably help it from looking too "hospital-y". Thank you for the wonderful suggestion!

Oh, I have mugs with a handle that big, it was some random one I bought from like Target or the grocery store. Not super helpful, but I just like a full-hand grip and have never had much of an issue finding them with a little looking. I do like metal mugs as I am clumsy, but I also have some random clay ones with big handles as well.

Or just get him this;

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Kilometers Davis posted:

Got a link to this?

It's like the fifth Google image search hit for "mug with a large handle".

I want to say I even hotlinked it because I don't give a gently caress about wasting peoples bandwidth anymore.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
I’m looking for a programmable, I don’t really know what to call them, like those little pro-gamer miniature ergonomic keyboards with a bunch of macro keys all over them.

Like this thing:

I wanna start playing some
old CRPG‘s, but cannot retrain my hands to use the arrow keys and not WSAD. Like, I don’t really want to spend 125 bucks unless that is what it takes to get one that isn’t junk.

Failing any specific recommendation, I would love it if someone could point me at a site that reviews gamer poo poo like this that isn’t complete garbage as they all seem to be at first glance.