Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Invalid Octopus posted:

Best wireless PS4 headphones?

the Playstation Gold headset by a mile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

colas posted:

I hate this. I just want a decent vacuum that doesn't do this. Something simple, I don't need attachments and other bullshit. I'm tempted to get an older or commercial vacuum because all the new ones are trying too hard. They look like this, wtf is this supposed to be? -

Buy a Shop Vac.

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

colas posted:

for the living room?

Sure. It will stay in the closet anyway so looks don't matter, Shop Vacs (not necessarily that brand) are notoriously powerful and will avoid your aforementioned spraying. I have one at work for sawdust and plaster I got at Home Depot for $69, a small cordless Dewalt one for small spills at home and cleaning my car. Admittedly I also have a Dyson for my carpets but it does have the issue of spraying litter. I just deal with it, but using a shop-vac would solve that. If you're planning on vacuuming your hardwood/laminate then, although maybe a bit more cumbersome, a Shopvac would be fine. If you're talking about carpets then you probably want to stick with the power head style of a traditional vacuum than the straight hose.