Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
So I've been thinking about picking up some type of handheld system so I can play video games during my commute to/from work on the subway, but since I'm really just a casual gamer I'm not too sure which one to get. I figure I'll be choosing between a PS Vita or a 3DS but if there are other choices I'd love to hear about them. I know you guys all have opinions on video games, so would anyone care to recommend one system over the other? If it matters, I'm not really one for puzzle games as my tastes lean more towards shooters and beat-em-ups and the like but I am open to pretty much anything that's cool and interesting and will occupy my time. Any recommendations or help you guys can offer before I plunk down my hard earned cash would be greatly appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU