Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
Ages and ages ago, when I was first getting into IT, there was a post somewhere in SH/SC jerking off about some particular brand of polos for IT work. Why do I remember it? I don't know. I wish I had saved that post, or at least remembered the brand name, but I didn't. So here I am.

I need to buy some polos. Good polos. Polos I can crawl around under a desk in. I'm currently wearing a gray golf polo with two runs in the fabric because I work in IT and the "athletic" fabric has a bad habit of snagging on metal corners and pulling out single threads. Not good. So I need a polo that can survive IT work. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
What size/weight are the monitors, and are you willing/able to drill through the desk? Any truly freestanding mount is going to be huge or heavy to be able to support anything of a significant size.