Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Dr. Fetus posted:

Are the Card Soldiers just damage sponges? I'm fighting one right now, and they don't seem all that dangerous, but it's taking a while to bring them down.

Someone said status effects work well I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Marie's coming out for sale on the 16th.
But screw that, so is Nanako.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I should have specified as Navigators, sorry. You won't to get to have Nanako cast Hamaon and wipe out encounters unfortunately.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Marogareh posted:

I've been using this guide to see all the scenes for the group date cafe.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/739685-persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth/70676810

Running through all those doors gets loving tedious after a while but the P4MC's face on the picture gets me every time.

If it helps, around 70% of the combinations are up in English on youtube already.
I can't imagine what it's like going through that place over and over. Must be tedious as hell.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Well if it helps, Shinjiro is a great cook!

...Too bad he'll never make anything again.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I... I only just understood the pun with Goho-Ms. For years I've been wondering what it means.
I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
"Society won't accept our love."

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I'm still sad I never got to hear all that many of his lines.
Next time AH WILL VOW TO NOT STRIKE as hard.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Aerofallosov posted:

I suspect this is a stupid question, but should I use everyone or stick to one party?

Eventually you'll want both MCs at level 55, but that's around the 4th dungeon.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Omglosser posted:

Friends been bugging me to pick up a PSP...I suppose it is time then

Could always give PPSSPP a try. I think there's a thread for it here somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I got Margaret. Which made the following scene ("Oh no you can't fight this monster with just the two of you!") feel really silly considering I have the lady with 9999 damage Megidolaons with me.

• Locked thread