Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Asproigerosis posted:

Kaepernick is loving awful and I am glad he spends more time picking out these terrible post game outfits to promote his own brand than trying to figure out how to play quarterback at a level higher than pee wee football.

49ers entirely deserving of this albatross after what they did to the greatest game manager the league has ever known.

Yea "the wear beatz at press conference, get fined, beatz pays fine plus a bunch more on the dl to make beatz look edgy" is old at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Wilson 15/22 236 1 td

Game status: Managed

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

1 TD called short that wasnt and another called back by a bogus penalty. He played great

Game Manager isnt a big insult in my book.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Kaep, Cam, RG3, and to a lesser extent cutler seem to get unlimited passes and I really dont get why.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Alright you guys are all progressive and ~~aware~~ of the issues unlike the other dumb plebs can we move on now.

• Locked thread