Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
remember when everyone used to play it?

what a world we lived in

the anger birds world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
totally uninspired pieces of poo poo that were forgotten unlike mario and sonic

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
but they made the pigs fall over oink oink lol !!!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
remember when zynga was relevant?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
remember when graham had a job

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Sniep posted:

remember when zynga was relevant?

bazynga :o

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
angry birds was really fun and angry birds space was even funner and bad piggies was even more funner

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wait zynga doesnt even make anger bird

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
what is this new anger birds stuff ive heard people at work talking about

apparently its not like anger birds but instead some sort of side scroller action game

way to jump the shark

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

pram posted:

wait zynga doesnt even make anger bird

they dont?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001