Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepy Sip

It's holiday time, and we all know what that means! Most of us tend to tack on some weight over the more festive months, but that's okay, because world-renowned nutritionist and personal trainer Sleepy Sip is here to help. Simply post your current weight and a weight goal and I'll get you right on track. Feel free to include anything else you think could be helpful to me. I'll make you a 'whitelist' of good foods to eat and a 'blacklist' of bad foods to avoid, and even a time table of when during the day to eat.

Also, please include any major health issues and allergy information.

Step right up and get fit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoober

current weight: 155lbs
target weight: 180lbs
allergic to: penicillin and penicillin derived antibiotics

Sleepy Sip

yoober posted:

target weight: 180lbs
allergic to: penicillin and penicillin derived antibiotics

Alright, buddy. Here's what we're gonna do.
Not only are we doing to get you to your dream weight, but we're going to eliminate that pesky penicillin allergy at the same time! And how are we gonna do that? By building up your tolerance. I've made you a convenient table to chart what i'm calling your 'penicillin cleanse'. You'll need to procure about 20 bottles of Amoxicillin (any generic brand will do) and six bottles of Bactocil. I know it can be hard to get that many pills down at once, so feel free to wash 'em down with distilled 60% isopropyl alcohol.

Now, you should experience a LARGE amount of swelling with this diet, which is why I haven't given you any dietary constraints. You'll be putting on about thirty pounds of inflamed tissue alone. If you really feel that you must eat, just pick something that tastes like medicine.

Whitelist:
Anything grape, cherry or orange flavored that tastes like medicine. Queen Anne cherry cordials taste suspiciously like children's cough syrup inside, so I suggest using them as a motivational reward to yourself!

Blacklist:
Literally anything else. Only medicine or medicine flavored foods until you reach your goal. Persistence is key!

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
my blacklist of foods included pumpernickel bread and tootsie rolls

my whitelist of foods includes whip cream and cum

tao of lmao

Sleepy Sip posted:

Not only are we doing to get you to your dream weight, but we're going to eliminate that pesky penicillin allergy at the same time! And how are we gonna do that? By building up your tolerance. I've made you a convenient table to chart what i'm calling your 'penicillin cleanse'. You'll need to procure about 20 bottles of Amoxicillin (any generic brand will do) and six bottles of Bactocil. I know it can be hard to get that many pills down at once, so feel free to wash 'em down with distilled 60% isopropyl alcohol.

Now, you should experience a LARGE amount of swelling with this diet, which is why I haven't given you any dietary constraints. You'll be putting on about thirty pounds of inflamed tissue alone. If you really feel that you must eat, just pick something that tastes like medicine.

Whitelist:
Anything grape, cherry or orange flavored that tastes like medicine. Queen Anne cherry cordials taste suspiciously like children's cough syrup inside, so I suggest using them as a motivational reward to yourself!

Blacklist:
Literally anything else. Only medicine or medicine flavored foods until you reach your goal. Persistence is key!

lol

froward

by Azathoth
Current weight: 145
Target weight: 170-180
Allergies: Fire, bullets, pure love of a tender woman or unicorn.

cannot eat small roundish foods such as grapes, cherries, cherry tomatoes, capers.

does not like many sweet things, such as soda & candy.

Sleepy Sip

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

my blacklist of foods included pumpernickel bread and tootsie rolls

my whitelist of foods includes whip cream and cum

Dotcom Jillionaire,get out there and eat :justpasta:.

yoober

Sleepy Sip posted:

Whitelist:

Blacklist:

I got mad hives last time I took Amoxacillin what should I take to keep the hives down

Sleepy Sip

froward posted:

Current weight: 145
Target weight: 170-180
Allergies: Fire, bullets, pure love of a tender woman or unicorn.

cannot eat small roundish foods such as grapes, cherries, cherry tomatoes, capers.

does not like many sweet things, such as soda & candy.

Well, it looks like we've got a picky eater here! But buckle down and listen up for a moment, froward. Just because you're allergic to bullets doesn't mean you can't eat foods that are shaped like bullets. Some people find the mealy texture of round foods like peas or grapes unappetizing, but that doesn't have to be a problem. froward, I'm putting you on a strict diet of spherical items with a catch: you have to swallow everything you eat whole.

As shown above, you'll be eating three times a day- 10am, 3pm and 9pm. The numbers are full day totals, so divide by three for every meal. I've tried to spice up your diet plan by giving you plenty of variety, but do not stray from this! I am a longstanding figure in the field of nutrition and I have structured your plan this way for a reason. Several of the 'foods' I have listed here are not digestible by the human body, so you should experience the weight gain you've been looking for.

In short:
Whitelist: spherical foods, but ONLY the ones specified by my carefully constructed diet plan.

Blacklist: Anything not on the chart. Square or cubic foods such as salad cheddar cubes or Chiclets are especially harmful. Traditional italian deserts that are served in square fashion such as tirimasu or chocolate Napolean are to be avoided as well. Take care to avoid even looking at foods of this shape.

So don't be a square- follow this well-rounded diet plan and you'll be at your goal in no time!

Sleepy Sip

yoober posted:

I got mad hives last time I took Amoxacillin what should I take to keep the hives down

More Amoxacillin. These things tend to work themselves out.

bacalou

i am morbidly obese even though my diet consists of the thought of a wet cough twice a day

please help

WINNINGHARD

my daily breakfast is a bowl of iron nails and a bullet omelet

deep dish peat moss

Sleepy Sip posted:

Whitelist:

Blacklist:

Pinche Rudo

Current weight: 180

Target weight: 160

Likes: burgers, steak, Salted caramel hot chocolate, weed, cider, kale,

Dislikes: raw onions, stinky fish, poop

Allergic to: Gluten, jews

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

emmie

Current weight: 115 mg

Target weight: 110 mg

Dislikes: Everything else

Allergies: none

Drunk Driver Dad
target weight:160lbs
dislikes: sweet potatos, bad times
allergies: the byob poster known as vapoursquid

Sleepy Sip

bacalou posted:

i am morbidly obese even though my diet consists of the thought of a wet cough twice a day

please help

bacalou, friend, you're far from obese. Why, you're nothing but skin and bones! Or just bones, I guess. Your issue isn't dietary, bacalou, it's psychological. You've got what physicians in the know call body dimorphism. This means you see a morphed image of your body when you look in the mirror. You might see yourself as an overweight man, but in fact youare a perfectly healthy skeleton.
I'll be putting you on a two-week fast. You'll be satisfied feeling like you're losing weight, but in fact you'll be fine because your post mortem skeletal body does not require any food, so feel free to adhere to this fast for the remainder of your hellish eternity wandering the earth as a half-living abomination, not quite corpse and not quite man.

And I can't help but notice the green slime oozing from your empty eye socket. Where is that even coming from? You shouldn't have organs, much less an endocrine system, so I've just got no idea what the hell is going on with that. Maybe go to a real doctor?
I mean, I'm a real doctor, not a shameless hack, totally certified, haha. Totally. But get that checked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Diets suck...just exercise and eat right.

• Locked thread