Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I own a cat his name is Bruce and he's a very good cat who always used his litter box until my sister moved in with her fluffy rear end in a top hat cat named Chopper. Now Bruce to not use his litter box and instead use anything that may be on the ground like a pillow or clothes, nothing is safe. The reason for this seems to be that Bruce doesn't like other cats using his litter box but chopper must use ALL litter boxes, all three of them are used throughout day by this menace leaving Bruce nowhere to go while I'm at school or work.

Heres a picture of the troublemakers

My question is how to stop Chopper from using all the boxes or how to make Bruce okay with other cat smells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
First step: take him to the vet immediately to rule out anything medical.

There's a myriad of potential solutions you can try after, but that's the number one thing to do right now.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3169030

ctrl + f
OMG HE IS PEEING EVERYWHERE

I also have one of those chairs. It's uncomfortable and I hate it.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I brought it up a few weeks ago on his yearly and I was suggested to get another litter box and place it in a secluded place which worked for a while. Guess I'll give feliway a try and see how it goes

And those chairs are someone else's problem now thank goodness

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Cat Attract litter additive may help entice him to use a box despite it being fouled by another cat. Also, try scooping the boxes more, like twice a day. Maybe he doesn't like standing on other catbro's turds to take a piss. Some cats are fussier than others.

• Locked thread