Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

VS

dophins win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs6oSJsR3BM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

"MNF GDT Jets vs Phins : Trent Dilfer says Phins one of best teams in league"

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Cool meme bro

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the jets

they're funny

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The liberal sports media will tell you there are better teams in the NFL than the Dolphins, but I've compiled some advanced NFL statistics that prove that we are the best team in the NFL.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

This is a very good point.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

What is this dumb concert bullshit

e: i loving cant stand 'beautiful day'

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

What is this dumb concert bullshit

e: i loving cant stand 'beautiful day'

I hate to admit but I actually like this song this guy is singing now although I don't know the name. Without you? he says that a lot

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

gently caress the Hell off U2 and Chris Martin.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

U2 is bad enough WITH Bono, why make it worse by bringing other assholes on stage

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is Bono not a member of u2 anymore?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Bono suffered one of the more horrific bike crash injuries I've heard.

Dean Lorich, MD posted:

On November 16th, Bono was involved in a high energy bicycle accident when he attempted to avoid another rider. Presented as a Trauma Alert to New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell’s Emergency Department, his Trauma Work-up at that time included multiple X-rays and CAT scans showed injuries that include:

1. Left facial fracture involving the orbit of his eye.
2. Left scapula (shoulder blade) fracture in three separate pieces.
3. Left compound distal humerus fracture where the bone of his humerus was driven though his skin and the bone was in six different pieces. He was taken emergently to the operating room for a five-hour surgery Sunday evening where the elbow was washed out and debrided, a nerve trapped in the break was moved and the bone was repaired with three metal plates and 18 screws.
4. One day later, he had surgery to his left hand to repair a fracture of his 5th metacarpal.
He will require intensive and progressive therapy, however a full recovery is expected.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Madcosby posted:

He broke his arm and his face the other week.

Dude this sounds like poo poo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--oh that's it

Madcosby posted:

He just got in a pretty bad accident or something didn't he?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

the continued omnipresence of U2 makes me almost want to support AIDS

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

however a full recovery is expected.

God is dead.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Look at Chris Martin and realize this man slept with Jennifer Lawrence. Behold, and despair.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TubeStank posted:

Bono suffered one of the more horrific bike crash injuries I've heard.

Hospital interns are uploading their garage band albums to his iPod while he's under

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I'm not saying chris martin killed steve jobs, but he did perform for Steve Jobs and then later Steve Jobs died

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

:agreed:

Hey when this game starts to suck let's post pretty ladies (and dudes if you so choose!) of music again. That was fun.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I'm not askin questions here, I'm simply providing sentences. Chris Martin played for Steve Jobs and Steve Jobs died

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Quest For Glory II posted:

I'm not saying chris martin killed steve jobs, but he did perform for Steve Jobs and then later Steve Jobs died

Don't you see?!? It's all connected!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Was that Pete Rose's wife

Good on you, Pete

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

oh cool my espn feed is still choppy but not choppy enough to be unwatchable so i'm gonna watch this poo poo

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Madcosby posted:

Hospital interns are uploading their garage band albums to his iPod while he's under
Hey yeah, how come Apple doesn't drop listenable music on my iPod without my permission like GWAR?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

Hey when this game starts to suck let's post pretty ladies (and dudes if you so choose!) of music again. That was fun.

I'm going to take a nap and might miss the first half an hour and I expect to show up to nothing but dong, boobs, and Gwar ITT

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Robnoxious posted:

Hey yeah, how come Apple doesn't drop listenable music on my iPod without my permission like GWAR?

Sup GWAR brother

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
whos got action on this game ive got dolphins d/st to score the first touchdown for +600

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

Sup GWAR brother

everybody likes GWAR, my dude

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The funniest part was that Bono was honestly surprised people wouldn't want a free U2 CD uploaded to them without anybody asking. I bet while he was lying next to the bicycle wreckage soaked in his own blood, he thought "but I'm Bono..."

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

eventually bono's voice will be uploaded into a computer and U2 will live on for centuries

what nerds don't understand about pining for the singularity so much is that we will become one with bono

one with bono and chris martin, Steve Jobs' Murderer

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
phins up

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Bono.
Berman.
One gun.
One bullet.

Make your decision.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

TubeStank posted:

everybody likes GWAR, my dude

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

sweet thursday posted:

The funniest part was that Bono was honestly surprised people wouldn't want a free U2 CD uploaded to them without anybody asking. I bet while he was lying next to the bicycle wreckage soaked in his own blood, he thought "but I'm Bono..."

That was so unbelievably annoying. I was driving to school and all of a sudden U2 came on in my random playlist and it was a big what in the gently caress is going on moment.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

Bono.
Berman.
One gun.
One bullet.

Make your decision.
Line them up tip to tip and shoot the head off both their dicks

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Bono.
Berman.
One gun.
One bullet.

Make your decision.

Suicide

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Bono.
Berman.
One gun.
One bullet.

Make your decision.

berman gave us a couple of amusing rants at least. there is nothing amusing about bono

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

Bono.
Berman.
One gun.
One bullet.

Make your decision.

cover it in poison because then when you take care of berman bono will try to save his life by administering mouth to mouth thereby ending his own

• Locked thread