Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

They wouldn’t. Which is why they should do Matrix Ressurection.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BigglesSWE posted:

Sausage is a staple on any traditional Julbord in Sweden. You telling me you don’t eat sausage at Christmas?

Only if I'm grilling some mesquite smoked beef sausage, maybe jalapeno infused flavors. Judging by the weather the last few days gonna be 80 degree Christmas. That means chillin and grillin in shorts and sandals making fajitas and some ribeyes. :dukedog:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Old rear end aftershave was mostly alcohol and cologne anyway, on the skin of a young kid that poo poo is gonna feel........probably not great.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

I legit have no idea what their tastes in movies are at this point.

As far as Free Guy- it was a movie I chuckled at a few times the immediately forgot about afterward. Which makes it 10x better the M4trix.

Eric's disdain of anything animated already made me side eye his taste in things. (jokingly it's just one of those things I can't wrap my brain around not liking or being dismissive of, but hey people got what they like)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

This is why I am an insane person and just download each ep and store it on an SD card on my phone. And have been doing so since like 2013.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Arson Daily posted:

Not to slander Angelica as she's hilarious but once you're done with those eps Chelsea's appearances are great as well.

Chelsea was on the episode about "While You were Sleeping" and...........I am totally blanking out on what else.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

gently caress yea! Downloaded already, this would be episode......630????

Yep OMNY site info has it listed as Season 13 Ep 630.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Checked my album listings for the Fellowship episode, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS since they did it. Holy crap time flies and or has no meaning. Episode 520.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Coheed and Camembert posted:

They did Fellowship a few years ago for WLM month but never did Twin Towers or Return. Kind of like how they only did the first two Back to the Futures. :laugh:

I keep waiting for them to do the third one! :argh:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

First, Rifftrax, then RLM do Stone Cold and now it's going to be a new ep this month, I'm super pumped.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Being from the South, it always surprises me that there's still a ton of people that have no idea what the movie "Stone Cold" is. Just southern fried sleeze with a skunk mullet, and an always sweaty/shiny Lance Hendriksen being a compelling piece of poo poo. Also with cameo appearances of a time traveling Kenny Omega. Oklahoma WORSHIPS the ground Boz walks on, him and Barry Switzer.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

mweber posted:

Anyone know if you can stream Stone Cold anywhere? Best I can find is renting the Rifftrax version on Amazon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN-pRNfp8cA

First thing that came up on a Duckduckgo search, weird. Haven't found it available anywhere else.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Sep 14, 2022

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Vakal posted:

I never watched Friends so I would have guessed Seattle myself.

Which is funny, cause they based all that poo poo on the Capitol Hill area of Seattle, but wanted to do New York because it sounded more interesting. Also Friends was a super easy miss for me, I watched like one episode where Ross fucks over some British lady, and the last episode of the series. My conclusion was Ross was a pissbaby the entire series and people should have stopped being "Friends" with him.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

AceOfFlames posted:

But then he, as the largest Friend, would have eaten them

Before or after moping and whining and looking like a dope?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I wonder if this changes where the main feed episodes are going to be hosted again. I did always hate having to alter so much info on each Headgum ep to remove them as the artist and composer and put in the correct info.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Anyone know where episodes on the main feed are hosted now? I checked Omny but it only had last week's WarGames.

Thanks! Heeeeyyy, alright MP3 tags are pre-numbered. Saves me from doing the legwork when cataloguing.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Aug 29, 2023

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ughhhh I love that I can now get main feed ad-free stuff again after all these years, but at the very least Audioboom stuff has the art and episode and season number already filled in to the metadata. Small price to pay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Cael posted:

https://twitter.com/WHMPodcast/status/1747068690313490444?s=20
I'm pumped because I remembered them saying in the past "we're not going back to Texas anytime soon because gently caress your state's government" which 1) I'm paraphrasing and 2) I fully agree with. Glad to get them back out here.

Yeah this was really unexpected but cool that it's happening. Sucks the show is on a Wed.