Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Well the 90s X-Men cartoon was mostly unwatchable nonsense, so I can see that happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmqSOr2-NY

I've watched XMen Cartoon probably four hundred times in my childhood and every time it was the same episode. I think it's where Jubilee gets left behind on a mission an they are all upset. I've never seen any other episodes.

EDIT: No wait it was Banshee that was left behind.

Super-NintendoUser fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
"robit"

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Crocobile posted:

Woop woop bought my tickets to see WHM in LA! Maybe 2016 isn't such a bad year after all. :smith:

I watched Tuff Turf on Netflix (HUGE recommend, it's as fun as they say it is and Jack Mack and the Heart Attacks is the funnest of all).

My friend made me watch Buried Alive on YouTube and it made me way more furious than I expected. I don't think I've ever seen a revenge movie where I so sympathized with the antagonist (the wife, her boyfriend was awful) and totally despised the protagonists.

Gotta hunt down Suburban Commando soon.

I had a VHS with Suburban Commando and Mr Nanny filmed off TV. I feel like I watched it a thousand times.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
My best friend is named Stephen, primarily so I can tell him "STEVIE TIME TO LEAVIE!"

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

I like to listen to Blame it on Outer Space while I do something else, it's more of a passive listen, it's a bit slower than WHM, so it works for me like that.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Hey Eric, would you guys consider having me on your show as a guest star? I live in NJ, but i work in NYC and I'm also named Eric.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

I was referenced in this week's episode. I can now feel fulfilled in life.

how so?

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I don't get the love for Equilibrium. It's like a first year creative writing student got to make a movie. It's garbage.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
For a while I lived with a dude that was a friend of a friend I didn't know very well. After a few weeks of us basically just passing in the hall and saying "hi" I figured I'd hang out with him a little. He would always watch movies, the apartment had a really nice project and sound system setup, so I figured I'd join him for a movie.

He chose Ultraviolet. I watched like a half hour and then bailed. He was really into it, go figure. We never became good friends.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I've only watched Transformers 1 at a friends house, and he just FF and rewound to all the cool action parts over and over. I figure I got enough out of them movie that way.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

7c Nickel posted:

I've seen this recommended in a couple of places so I decided to listened to a few episodes. I honestly kind of hate the hosts now. They seem to devout no attention span or intellectual patience to anything they watch, but also somehow manage to be condescending and dismissive for anything they don't already know. Just unpleasant, negative jackasses.

Hey, here's a podcast that maybe more to your liking, I hear it's fantastic and likely the only Mangosteen-themed podcast you'll ever listen too.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

The Vosgian Beast posted:

This poster just loves shitposting in Negrotown.

What the hell is this

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/8...p%3Fforumid%3D1

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

I'm certain that Patreon does some sort of analytics on the links that people use and if they see hundreds of people accessing the same feed which should only be serving one person.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

teen witch posted:

Here's hoping. Can't even spot 8 bucks for one month and binge though? Cmon

Weird thought that they don't just download the Eps and put them on a tracker. Seems like the easier way to :filez: them.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

When you are regular-degular

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Gorefiend posted:

I think they realized asking for free animation for exposure was lovely and didn't mention it again.

I think they mentioned they got one submission once later and never addressed it again.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

This new episode aggravates me. They're coming into the series way late and have no idea what's going on and Fate of the Furious was nowhere near one of the worst movies of last year. All the gripes they have about this movie are moments that were entertaining as gently caress.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

charismaslover posted:

Anyone know which episode the Christopher Lambert punch card comes up in? Highlander 2?

Probably Mortal Kombat.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I've been on stage with Gallagher and it was also humiliating. Should I write in?

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

You got throw pumpkin pie filling at our parents. I'd say it's the opposite of humiliating.

edit: I've searched high and low and I can't find the pictures of it.

Penis hat.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

You got throw pumpkin pie filling at our parents. I'd say it's the opposite of humiliating.

edit: I've searched high and low and I can't find the pictures of it.

Well then check your inbox

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

I had that same shirt as a kid.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Deadguy2322 posted:

I gave them a shot, but I’m out. American podcasters need to grow up and realize nobody cares how much you hate Trump, unless your podcast is about politics. I want to hear about lovely movies. If I wanted to hear about lovely governments I could watch the news at home.

Counter point everyone else on Earth finds making fun of the current state of American politics necessary and cathartic.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Its possible they are doing "Love Guru" four times.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Stan Lee's smokin' a J with Saint Peter. :smith: :rip:

Stan copies the Jack the final way.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I love how JW is a bizarre meta-commentary of itself. Like the text of the movie is that "people are dumb and just want to see bigger dinosaurs" and the audience laughs at the jokes, but the joke is about you.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
For some reason I can't get over how much Eric sounds like he's the only one with a beard when infact he's the only one without one.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I was listening to the Venom episode while working out and I about dropped a bar on my face when I started laughing during bench.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Fart City posted:

Nah, I don’t like it either. I listen to the show at work. I’m not going to sit and watch a thirty minute YouTube video.

You know you can just like play the video but not watch it...

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
They pop up in old Cracked youtube vids and some other random stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4HoqRI_3w

https://www.cracked.com/video_18437_why-you-never-want-gotham-city-criminal-your-crew.html

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

extremely online posted:

I don't really think of Case as a guest. He's like the Fifth Beatle, WHM's roving disaster movie expert

If you listen to the back catalogue he's in it quite a bit.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

The Deleter posted:

Do you have to call the number? I remember they had a Skype line to call. Will I get charged extra for calling from the UK?

Yes, they specifically address international calling and say just to deal with it it's only a few cents extra.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

explosivo posted:

Eric kicked a hornet's nest on twitter for this tweet
https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/1405737230354817026
and now has people reporting him for harassment lol. Must be exhausting making a living doing things on the internet.

I mean clearly he's trolling, but in BvS there's the scene where Bruce wakes up and he's clearly in bed with a naked girl.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

ah internet never change :heart:

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
before I deleted my instagram I'd always get suggestions for things like "DC Facts Gram" and it'd these images with text like:

- FLASH ran so fast he can outrun aging
- Batman once outsmarted the smartest world computer
- Superman can catch light particles and compress them into energy and form his own neutron stars

I would angrily yell out loud THESE AREN'T FACTS THESE ARE ALL MADE UP THE CHARACTERS ARE ALL FAKE NONE OF THIS IS REAL PLEASE STOP

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

AceOfFlames posted:

I mean, at one point he literally became the God of Knowledge:

No he didn't. He's not a real person. Some author wrote a made up story about it.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Tac Dibar posted:

Maybe I'm not a bad enough dude for those types of jokes then.

On another note, I had a thoroughly good time with the Enter the Ninjamentary. Highly recommended!

are you just just not ok with the three main mono-myths?

man vs man (I can't watch something where two people aren't kind to each other?)
man vs nature (man that windstorm is a straight up jerk?)
man vs himself (I can't even with this, just being depressed, snap out of it?)

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
This maybe a super obscure ask, but a wild back they mentioned how during the world series on Fox they'd always announce a new TV show that was "airing right after the game..." but it'd the show was always canceled with in a few weeks.

"Coming up right after the game, she's a dental assistant that is also a vampire, can she make it in the big city?"
or
"Coming up right after the game, he's a psychic circus clown that solves murders!"

I used to have a Youtube link to tons of them, and then it was mentioned on WLM a while back, but now I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I'm rewatching Phantom Menace.

So killing Darth Maul, was that Obi Wan's big high school football game? Like he never did anything greater than that, totally peaked as a teenager? He killed a drat Sith!

No no killing sith are their speciality.