Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
This pig (she is an ugly pig) is due any day now and she lost her mucus plug this morning so soon there might be more pigs. She is really the ugliest pig in the whole world but it isn't nice to judge them. Here is the thread about her pig babies for when they happen (next few days)

Here are some pictures of the fat and ugly pig in her farrowing stall.

Here is the father of the pigs who is less ugly than the mother.

Stand by for the birth of more hideous pigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Yay piggies!!!

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

tbh I dislike that ugly pig. But pigs = bacon so I don't dislike her as much as I would otherwise.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

That's some pig.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
sned a a piglet for christmas and i iwll eat it on live tv

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

adventure in the sandbox posted:

tbh I dislike that ugly pig. But pigs = bacon so I don't dislike her as much as I would otherwise.

I do not like the ugly pig either, but what can you do. We can't all be beautiful pigs.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

I do not like the ugly pig either, but what can you do. We can't all be beautiful pigs.

:stare: You know that personally.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
idk guys that pig is ugly sure but it's pretty hard to not find some beauty in something so delicious

that pig is hella fat plz make bacon and post pics

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
grown up pigs are ugly. solution: eat when grown up, keen only babby pigs.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
How many piggies is she going to have?

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

You can also see daddy pigs child bride in the background of his pic.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Eat piggies before they turn mean and ug, then you only have good memories and delicious succulent pork. They also it whole on the bbq better.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
There was a woman last year who would bring their pigs to the dog park to graze and tater would bark at them that is my story

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Bananalogue posted:

There was a woman last year who would bring their pigs to the dog park to graze and tater would bark at them that is my story

Delicious dog turds.

No seriously they like to eat dog turds.

Ferretten
Jun 13, 2006
behind tired eyes, behind tired eyes, he is waiting. and knowing our destinies.

Really fat pigs with no necks are soooo weird

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

That pig looks like she wants to show me a good time.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Suspect Bucket posted:

Delicious dog turds.

No seriously they like to eat dog turds.

Jokes on them Tater ate them all

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Was expecting OP to be the father of a litter of horrible mutant pigmen tbh

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Was expecting OP to be the father of a litter of horrible mutant pigmen tbh

give it time.

also nice username/thread combo

throwAway712
Dec 2, 2014

the yeti posted:

That's some pig.

your avatar makes this better.

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:
Hurry up and pop you fat gently caress

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

She's being a useless piece of poo poo about it and just keeps being fat and sleeping

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If your fat pig has to have a speuter to have a single piglet will you eat her.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

eat her anyway

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
awww piglets are adorable! Look forward to pictures of the babies! Poor Mama Pig, she looks miserable. Wonder how many of those piglets she has in her belly! Hope she has a safe and healthy delivery :)

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Pigs are food not friends.

E: :3:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

If your fat pig has to have a speuter to have a single piglet will you eat her.

Just reading that made me rage so yes.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Your pig is the Divine of the pig world

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Pigs make good food. Also:

" Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig poo poo, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig". "

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Ya these pigs are for eating so all the piglets will be dinners. Godspeed pigs.

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
Pasture raised pigs, delicious meat! Do you sell to specialty restaurants?

Fuzz Feets
Apr 11, 2009

Anymore hint on when the piggies might arrive? What is the gestation period on them?

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Oink

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fuzz Feets posted:

Anymore hint on when the piggies might arrive? What is the gestation period on them?

3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days is their gestation period and she was kept with a boar through a couple of heats so I went by the earliest dates I knew she was bred. She's taking way longer than I thought, so she got pregnant later than I thought. It's p much a waiting game at this point.

piscesbobbie posted:

Pasture raised pigs, delicious meat! Do you sell to specialty restaurants?

This is actually my first foray into pigs, so I got some cheap, easy to handle pot bellies to see if I liked them + learn the basics of pigs + practice farrowing a few times before I move on to a more ~viable~ breed. Next year I'm probably going to get a regg'd pair of kunekunes and will probably eventually run a mix of kunekune/GOS/Ossabaw/Guinea Hogs as a small pastured meat herd. The ultimate goal is to actually produce raw dog food, but I'll gladly sell to individuals as well once I get licensing.

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Your pig is fat.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ya and she was fatter but now shes less fat

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
so you have a farm now? thats cool. what do you think about mulefoot pigs? hosed up, right?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

yeah. its p cool. mulefoots are weird. i met some and they were nice but i dont think i could get used to The Foot.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
I think I've settled on GOS for my future tastypigs. I raised hogs for a few years, and now I've forgotten how giant and terrifying they are, so having them sounds like a great idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I like to imagine the first picture of your fat ugly pig you were like "drat you so ugly I dont wanna get any closer" then just zoomed in to take a picture. Daddy pig is dapper though.

• Locked thread