Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Tim Jong-un posted:

I like to imagine the first picture of your fat ugly pig you were like "drat you so ugly I dont wanna get any closer" then just zoomed in to take a picture. Daddy pig is dapper though.

P much. She is the ugliest and worst pig. The father is my LGD's best buddy though (he bonded more to the pigs than he did to the goats tbh) so after this litter I'm probably going to have him snipped and just keep him and the ugly rear end mompig as pasture buddies for the LGD, then get real pigs that aren't horrible to look at and actually produce a carcass that isn't 1500% lard. We would just butcher them both but he and the LGD were raised together and they're super attached to each other and super gay, so.

Pig still has not pigged, I knew the earliest dates she was bred and was going by that but apparently she didn't take until later and she's not as far along as I thought SO. She's def in her final month of pregnancy, so for now I just have to stare at the pig and wait for it to do something.

Supercondescending fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Here, have some pics of the dad and my LGD as ~lil babies~ since mompig refuses to poo poo out her babies and I have nothing else to post (the ugly fat mutt dog in a few of the pics belonged to my visiting mother; my pigs may be fat but my dogs would never be as fat as that dog!!!)

This is them now. The pig humps the dog a lot. That's actually p much all they do.

The pig's name is Porg. The dog's name is Boot.

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

Is the ugly fat mutt dog the puppy formerly known as Kingston?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

YEP

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

He visits with my parents and attempts to run around fatly because it is the only exercise he ever gets. He is a nice dog who has learned to be a lump and exist mostly in a crate. Good dog. Good lump.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I think that I should say in here that I disagree with this behavior. Your pigs did not want to mate, you forced them to on a baser nature that you don't even understand. You don't even know if she's in pain or whatever :ohdear: What if the babies aren't okay?

And then you want to eat them like dude that's so wrong.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

MODS

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I think that I should say in here that I disagree with this behavior. Your pigs did not want to mate, you forced them to on a baser nature that you don't even understand. You don't even know if she's in pain or whatever :ohdear: What if the babies aren't okay?

And then you want to eat them like dude that's so wrong.

Um, all female animals want to be pregnant and have babies all the time. It's called science, look it up.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Those pictures are so adorable.

I want to get a Pyr and bond it to a remote-controlled car and steer it through town terrorising people.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Avshalom posted:

Those pictures are so adorable.

I want to get a Pyr and bond it to a remote-controlled car and steer it through town terrorising people.

And I want you to go to AA who's going to get what they want first huh

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
Super, I hope your lady pig delivers healthy babies. Have you ever had to help deliver piglets? I've heard that so many things can go wrong and quickly.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Nope, this is my first time with pigs, though I've kidded goats before. (I've also bred rats for going on two decades, which, "lol rats" but they are prone to complications and it does give you an idea of what to look for.) Pigs are actually typically decent at farrowing and don't have have as many issues as say, sheep or cows tend to but either way I've got the number of a few vets handy that have agreed to come out in an emergency.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

The fact that she's fat as poo poo could potentially cause a prob but other than that they rarely have major complications compared to other livestock.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

And I want you to go to AA who's going to get what they want first huh
We're both going to die unsatisfied.

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition
ugh don't you know you should only feed your pig organic raw food? It's what nature would have intended, sheesh. Your pig babies are all gonna end up deformed, and she's gonna have a heart attack while birthing. Have a homeopathic vet on standby, seriously. NO PIG VACCINATIONS.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
The only proper food for a pig is their own piglets, and from what I've heard many pigs agree. It's sustainable!

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Forums poster The Big Woop is woopin out itt

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

every pic of baby porg looks like he's asking you if you have any day old delights.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
where the gently caress are these ugly tiny pigs. I came to this thread expecting tiny pigs and have been disappointed.

Come on ugly fat pig momma

Bonus Boot was pretty cool though

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

:lol: boot sure went through a funny lookin stage during them pics eh

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

Superconsndar posted:

This is actually my first foray into pigs...The ultimate goal is to actually produce raw dog food

I give it 6 months until your pitbulls tire of lesser meat, and you begin abducting homeless people and the odd hitchhiker.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

itt we woop the heck out

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Woop vs Amy 2014

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I dont remember much from sunday school but pretty sure manpigs humping mandogs was always a precursor to fire raining from the sky or a demon army.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Tim Jong-un posted:

I dont remember much from sunday school but pretty sure manpigs humping mandogs was always a precursor to fire raining from the sky or a demon army.

Thank my pig and dog for warning humanity of the second coming

Alright so as of a few hours ago, pig finally has colostrum so maybe soon, or not who the gently caress knows

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Who is that in the center?

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A dog in the middle of swallowing an entire baby.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

woooOOOOOOoooooOOooOOOOOooop

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

are we posting inappropriate humping itt now?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm the girl fleeing in terror.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
very wise

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

WOO

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

sources close to the pig indicate that it's happening

they also suggest that the pig is still really ugly

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sources indicate there is some pig fisting going on :gonk:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Yeah she had the first one around 10:40-ish (lil over an hour ago) and it was breached so I ended up having to fist a pig to get one of its legs out; it was stuck on her pelvis. Then she was really tired so I had to pull it out as she pushed. Pig fisting ITT.

It is a girl and looks p healthy and now we are waiting on the rest. Hopefully no more pig fisting will be necessary.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

PORKLINGS :neckbeard:

Are you gonna name 'em? Because that one should be "Fisty".

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

Pig momma isnt so ugly when shes laying down,maybe its because the fat disperses into a more pleasant shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
Holy poo poo that pig is fat as gently caress.

• Locked thread