Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gaming shirts i own

theyre pretty much all i ever wear unless i go to a bar because theyre comfy as hell and ive gotta represent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

LaTex Fetish posted:

drat bud i really like all of these except the masseffect one but to each their own.

i love that ME shirt but yeah it is pretty obnoxious also bioware

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Right now im wearing a shirt of Earthbound PSI

pics or gtfo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i wish i had more subtle gaming shirts. like something with a screw attack symbol on it, that, to some loving normie ill probably stick my dick into, means nothing. but to a gamer, they will know i am an ally

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Countblanc posted:

i wear this one, OP

where can i buy this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Countblanc posted:

its uniqlo but i dont think they carry it anymore, i bought it last year during their big MH3 tie in. i also bought a pair of underwear that had the MH cat head on it that says "I <3 MH" ont he rear end

yeah ive searched and cant find it. god drat that's a sick shirt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that samus shirt i posted pretty much always gets me compliments whereever i go which is odd because i thought i would get the most smug smirks and pointed at for that one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lemming posted:

It was briefly possible to buy this as a shirt

dang

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Swelter Discharge posted:

are u people serious??

lot of #gamerhate in this thread...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I once saw a girl with Downs syndrome wearing a Mass Effect hoody. That's my gaming clothes story.

what was it like to gently caress a gamergirl

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

and when i see somebody wearing one in public i think less of them, and i'm fairly certain most people do too. hth

you seem like a total shithead hth

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a good, subtle shirt

this is good merch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

please dont wear videogame shirts if you arent pleasant to look at you are not helping anyone

i can get away with it because im hot af

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sizup posted:

i envision that you're a gross greasy nerd who makes bad posts

• Locked thread