Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

how do you express your powerlevel in public?

do you totally suppress it (no one can `see' youre a gamer) or do you let it ring out subtly ?

i prefer the subtle aspect. you end up meeting some cool people and avoid the sperglords who actually dont play video games. it seems that the more a person tries to display their powerlevel, the lower the powerlevel they have.

heres some examples:

(if you dunno this game u r a faget)

drat this one is good as gently caress wish i new where 2 cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

gaming shirts i own

theyre pretty much all i ever wear unless i go to a bar because theyre comfy as hell and ive gotta represent

drat bud i really like all of these except the masseffect one but to each their own.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

BERGfu posted:

Half the time people don't know what the hell an N7 is or hadoken but I wear it to let other people know that when I'm wearing my New California republic hat we play for the same team sort of speak.

so you're being subtle while still drawing in the greater gaming crowd. nice technique, i like it

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

I have the hotline miami jacket. I got it for a halloween costume, but it also works as Just A Jacket.

these are the best type imo. like, stylish but still functional. some clothes i have i can really only wear out to some nerdy rear end get togethers

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

BERGfu posted:

isn't it just a varisty jacket or does it have like the logo on the back?

hopefully no logo. i'm a firm believer of "no-go when I see a logo"

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

how do i downvote this post ?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Countblanc posted:

i wear this one, OP

drat this is kawaii as gently caress. really good taste imo

Bobnumerotres posted:

where can i buy this

looks like uniqlo to me

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

my girlfriend got me this from the children's store she works at. I hope i can manage to squeeze into a kid's XL

this isnt subtle at all but i'd rock it unironically. everyone loves the hedgehog. plus i am an epic gamer so it speaks about me on a personal level

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Average Bear posted:

No, OP. I do not wear graphic tees or tees with sassy words on them,

please read the thread before shitposting, thanks.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

woofbro posted:

I own one gaming themed shirt.

It's a douchey Anamanaguchi tie-dye number.

I love it.

anamanaguchi is the poo poo man. i love that shirt and i love you

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

yume nikki

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Machai posted:

Every day I go out with a red shirt and cap and blue overalls. Whenever I see a turtle or a mushroom, I stomp on them mercilessly.

drat this reminds me i need a new shroom dealer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Mach2 posted:

This is a quote right? Because this post sucks and if you believe it, you suck.

please stop being an rear end in a top hat to the other patrons of my thread or i'll have to call the mods in here

• Locked thread