Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i have this good shirt from a good game yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when i was a child i had joe's HMD shirt from Viewtiful Joe

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Machai posted:

Every day I go out with a red shirt and cap and blue overalls. Whenever I see a turtle or a mushroom, I stomp on them mercilessly.

boo Bad this is bad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

obstipator posted:

i don't fully remember what the shirt looked like, all i remember was it was hella sw8

heres a mashup of some goog results thats different than what i remember but i think looks OK

i couldnt fit the triforce in the zelda logo thing, so i must warn everyone that it is not canon

the hyrule eagle and dark link make it too busy and without them it's just reference a + reference b. i don't think this can be salvaged

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the eeveelution dark side of the moon shirt looks nice though because it thematically makes sense but it's a Bad shirt because pokemon is for children

• Locked thread