Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles posted:

i'm rofling over here, at the sheer thought of a potato that is famous

jesus christ, smoobles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

smoobles posted:

is that a rapper

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

deep dish peat moss

CAT BRUSH posted:

you cannot refuse any toppings if offered while ordering

I want a ppotato skin, full of butter and mayo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

can you imagine the life of someone who lives in literally the best climate in the united states and thinks that famous potato is an "amazing concept" promising "huge opportunity"

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I want a ppotato skin, full of butter and mayo

and shihrachah

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
pig slut lisa

irl is good

imagine the choices this person has made in life. it's like the odds of flipping a coin 90 times and every time it comes up tails.

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa posted:

Potato Pizza: Includes one meat and cheese (the meat is potato) (so's the cheese)

Full-Bodied Flavor

pig slut lisa posted:

imagine the choices this person has made in life. it's like the odds of flipping a coin 90 times and every time it comes up tails.

this also works for ur posting

smoobles

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

this also works for ur posting

potat0wned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Full-Bodied Flavor

just kidding your my second favourite poster in byob

Full-Bodied Flavor

everyone else is tied for first place :cawg:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Sweet Potato
Mozarella
Gyro Meat
Pickles
Brocolli
Corn
Mayo
Butter

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
tao of lmao

baked

Diqnol

Order a baked potato and mash it up before you eat to see if their quality standards are different by dish

pig slut lisa

irl is good

smoke a bunch of weed and then call the restaurant and say "i want a potato" and when they say "how do you want your potato" pause just almost to the point of too long and then say "like me!"

if you laugh you lose

Diqnol

Walk in with your own potato and begin to eat it in view of the kitchen

smoobles

anime gently caress pillow posted:

don't do this, thish how a n****a get shot

----------------

alnilam

Kramer: it's a famous potato, Jerry! It's famous!
Jerry: yaaah i don't get it, how can a potato be so famous? I mean it's a potato, my grandma makes them into knish, what's so famous about this potato?
Kramer: *shocked look* i gotta go!
*laughter*
Elaine: ...Baked?

joke_explainer

get clockwork pizza. last time I was there they had amazing fried gears... delivery has this steampunk dude drop it off, its so badass. doesn't work at all of course.

pick up something from Boulders on Broadway for pro target

I Dunno

i luvs does baked potates yum yuujm

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

what are the 6 toppings, do you think :allears:

Mashed potatoes (mashed sweet potatoes for sweet potato), french fries, hash browns, grits, those dry canned Potato Stick things, and a vodka-based potato sauce

----------------

vapoursquid

none other

anime gently caress pillow posted:

BYOP 8.2: hell in pastel

A Tin Of Beans

do you think this place has the backing of the U.S. potato board

Lil Cunty

being from Idaho myself, I feel qualified to say that while there are, in fact, famous potatoes and even famous potato dishes, nothing on that menu is even close to famous. not even like, b list celebrity potatoes

ty crap

ty landy

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

A Tin Of Beans posted:

do you think this place has the backing of the U.S. potato board

as a spud bud, i'd hope so

thanks Manifisto!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

being from Idaho myself, I feel qualified to say that while there are, in fact, famous potatoes and even famous potato dishes, nothing on that menu is even close to famous. not even like, b list celebrity potatoes

who/what are the three most famous potatoes

alnilam

WD-40 is byob's most famous and favorite potato

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
did you get a NOS energy drink with your potato

tao of lmao

there was another thread where some rear end in a top hat asked for help choosing dinner and ignored everyone in it and I remember being much more angry about it than this time. i think the concept of a potato restaurant keeps me chuckling.

Lil Cunty

The Classic Russet

The Classic Russet is actually the child of golden era celebrity potatoes Russet Burbank and Russet Narkotah. Perhaps most well-known as a baking potato, this surprisingly versatile root has wowed in french fry and hashbrown productions as well. Developed by the Tri-State Breeding Program as a rugged replacement for the Blazer Russet, this starchy contender exploded onto the scene in 2009. Mashed, scalloped or fried, this brown beauty never disappoints.

The Ida Rose

This vintage varietal harkens back to simpler times in the potato family escutcheon, and was for many years the titular tuber in potato salad. Traditionally boiled or stewed, the Ida Rose is remarketing itself as a microwave-friendly, on-the-go snack. Continuing to score high in taste tests, this puce pomme de terre is said to be a favorite at the White House.

The Ruby Crescent Fingerling

The Ruby Crescent can trace its roots back to pre-revolutionary France. This firm fingerling has a dry, yellow flesh suitable for roasting or canning. The Ruby Crescent Fingerling is not as susceptible to sugar end as other fingerling varieties, making this a favorite among hobbyists and professional potato farmers alike.

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wth posted:

there was another thread where some rear end in a top hat asked for help choosing dinner and ignored everyone in it and I remember being much more angry about it than this time. i think the concept of a potato restaurant keeps me chuckling.

not just any potato restaurant

Sleepy Sip

mailorder bees! posted:

as a spud bud,

new gangtag please

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Sleepy Sip posted:

new gangtag please

thanks Manifisto!

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa posted:

not just any potato restaurant

look at that logo. LOOK AT IT

Lil Cunty

maybe you guys ought to stop and ask yourselves: should we be shaming the man with a potato restaurant, or ashamed of ourselves for the potato restaurants we lack

ty crap

ty landy

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

WD-40 posted:

maybe you guys ought to stop and ask yourselves: should we be shaming the man with a potato restaurant, or ashamed of ourselves for the potato restaurants we lack

personally, im jealous

thanks Manifisto!

A Tin Of Beans

we need to find the potato restaurants inside all of us

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Rumor has it they'll be adding hotdish to their winter menu

----------------

tao of lmao

WD-40 posted:

no shame potato game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

Me: I'll be ordering french fries today
*Waiter's eyes turn red and hands tremble fiercely* Very good sir.

• Locked thread