Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
sid stop killing your thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
or

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
idk

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
what have i done

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

did you buy that burger shaper because that is some scrub poo poo

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Uhh, he posted his loving shopping cart dude.

----------------

SIDS Vicious

here is a picture of finished burger and onion rings, its a half poubd pattie stuffed with two pieces of bacon and shredded marble cheese. its god drat amazing.

verily carefree

Iggy Koopa posted:

here is a picture of finished burger and onion rings, its a half poubd pattie stuffed with two pieces of bacon and shredded marble cheese. its god drat amazing.

wots the pink sauce?

verily carefree

is that some chipolte something or other?

SIDS Vicious

srircha mayo so yeah almost a chipotle thing

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
looks p tasty, momhouse potsmoker

----------------

SIDS Vicious

i seriously havent lived with my mom since i was 14 i thought we were besties4lyfe my new dog

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Iggy Koopa posted:

i seriously havent lived with my mom since i was 14 i thought we were besties4lyfe my new dog

best buds joke around sid. its tough love :)

----------------

Beef Turret

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

here is my cart

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
does everything need to have a french label or something

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
SIDS Vicious

CAT BRUSH posted:

does everything need to have a french label or something

yeah dude canada is fully bilingual in that way

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Iggy Koopa posted:

looks p good and now I'm burgin' hard

drilldo squirt

Sid if I give you my address will you sign that Google map image and mail it to me? I want to frame it.

----------------

joke_explainer

Dexters Secret posted:

one day youll be like stephen hawking except upside down, in a toilet

Though his genius insights into physics have perfected a unified theory, Dr. Roadknight remains with his head firmly stuck within the toilet that trapped him so many years ago. Advances to mobility devices have enabled him to still attend lectures, but the challenges of day to day life are near unsurmountable. When asked for comment, the professor said, "yeah lol... it happens man" before wheeling off.

SIDS Vicious

Security Drone posted:

Though his genius insights into physics have perfected a unified theory, Dr. Roadknight remains with his head firmly stuck within the toilet that trapped him so many years ago. Advances to mobility devices have enabled him to still attend lectures, but the challenges of day to day life are near unsurmountable. When asked for comment, the professor said, "yeah lol... it happens man" before wheeling off.

haha hell yeah

El Spider

sid do your folk(s) still live there and do you talk to them

----------------

SIDS Vicious

i just rented a room there my folks live in fergus separately from each other and i still speak to them, im going ro my moms to help her strip wallpaper next week

El Spider

oh thats nice of you to do, i did it once and it was a bitch. long nails and soapy water will work to your advantage, have a good weekend dude.

----------------

poverty goat

ive had to take down wallpaper before too and if i ever have an arch enemy ill break into his house and put up obnoxious wallpaper while he's on vacation

SIDS Vicious

its the least i can do she let me crash on her couch a couple weeks ago while i was finding this place and bought me some groceries and stufd before my check came in

Pizzatime

woa what's happenin in here

GEExCEE

madeupfred

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

SIDS Vicious

oh my god

Dexters Secret

:chanpop:

drilldo squirt

Sid's life makes alot more sense now to me.

----------------

Mapparu

is there like a collection of the byob members drinking/smoking and putting their thumbs up, if so i want to see it.

SIDS Vicious

Mapparu posted:

is there like a collection of the byob members drinking/smoking and putting their thumbs up, if so i want to see it.

just me and alnilam i believe

drilldo squirt

I'll do it for a video camera and a 3 wolf moon shirt.

----------------

im cute

If you get lucky, you can find me and my friends smokint salvia behind the CVS/pharmacy, next to our bitchin bikes.

WINNINGHARD

Iggy Koopa posted:

that burger looks insanely good.

im cute

Iggy Koopa posted:

heyoooo

SIDS Vicious

they really like the picture of me smoking weed on google maps over in fyad

SIDS Vicious

also some guy named pan ache thinks that my happiness is fake what teh heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

Iggy Koopa posted:

also some guy named pan ache thinks that my happiness is fake what teh heck

lmao u got trolled

• Locked thread