Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Any and all of the Kia commercials with those loving gerbils, but especially the one with the lady gerbil blowing a kiss at the scientist gerbils.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember Geico had a radio commercial where the gecko is going on about Virginia ham. I've eaten uncounted pounds of ham from rural farmer's markets and church fundraisers, and even helped cure the ham from a freshly-slaughtered pig, but neither I nor any other Virginian I've asked knows the difference between Virginia ham and other ham.

I'm up in Massachusetts and we get Geico radio commercials where the gecko talks about codfish and a carving of a codfish that's apparently hanging in the state house. I imagine Geico does all kinds of regional ads like this to make the customer base in that area feel more.. I dunno, appreciated or something? "We know some facts about your state and its people, kind of. We care!"

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

PhazonLink posted:

Not to mention that picture has one hell of "anatomically impossible sexy female pose". Like what's up with that leg.

content:
I don't like that Christian Mingle commercial. You said God is let me choose HIS match for me? Do I have free will or not? Narrator are you still married? Why do your marriage pictures look like stock photos?

I don't like that eHarmony ad of what looks like the start of a sexual fling at a party as a dude and lady go to another room to gently caress. Then the rest of the party finds them and SURPRISE it turns out they're married and its their anniversary party or something.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Basticle posted:

Speaking of dating websites I have never in my life heard of this place but I saw this commercial today (apparently this is an 8 year old commercial too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE
I just don't get it :confused:

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Rare Collectable posted:

The talk a couple pages back about the weird rear end print adverts that gaming companies loved to put out reminded me of this thing.

In case you can't read that, the text in the corner repeats "I will not mate outside my species". So umm buy a Sega Dreamcast so you too can gently caress a fish?

Ahahaha, I'd nearly forgotten about this ad. I've gotta go watch the Freelance Astronauts LP of this again.