Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

were basically the original indie survival horror game, and I hope they bring them back and release one with Slenderman.

Or at least put the Goosebumps video games up on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Actually, the original survival horror game was being attacked by a bear, in a cave.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

The original survival horror game was probably trying to fend off normies who want to club you to death for enjoying prehistoric games. Truly old school gamers had it rough.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My tribe called the great mountain outside the village Xbox Mountain, because it was so large.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

My tribe called the Earth the Xbox One.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Primitive runes carved into cave walls were a dire warning: "reader beware, you're in for a scare."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They didn't work because we hadn't invented reading yet.

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, the original survival horror game was being attacked by a bear, in a cave.

i'm gonna tweet this and pretend I came up with it

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
i started playing dont starve last night, opened a chest, and exploded in fire

primitive life was hard

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mr sad posted:

Wow, that sounds like a pretty weird twitter!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mr sad posted:

Seriously though I'm pretty loving slender so if you steal my joke you're going to have to collect 8 pieces of paper before I find you and burn you hardcore on Twitter.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
a teacher got mad at me once for putting my finger on a page before i made a decision so i could go back, because apparently i was supposed to reread everything in the book every time

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Shivers was infinitely better than Goosebumps, just FYI

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I read the books backwards, finding the good ending at the end of the book and looking for the choice that led to it, and the choice that led to that, until reaching the beginning.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Frank Horrigan posted:

human being Frank.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Frank Horrigan posted:

Your Mamma's A Werewolf posted:

A vacation in the woods of Michigan leads to Iggy's mom being attacked by a werewolf.
lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the goosebumps computer game where u were trapped in a spooky super villain science lab

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

FactsAreUseless posted:

were basically the original indie survival horror game, and I hope they bring them back and release one with Slenderman.

Or at least put the Goosebumps video games up on Steam.

gently caress that haunted goddamned carnival

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

human being Frank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

welcome

• Locked thread