Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

oo bienis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
bad company 2 was one of the best multiplayer fps games ever made

if they literally just took bc2 and put in hover tanks, laser bombs and jetpacks instead of modern-military shooterism, that could be the best thing ever made.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

what would Boo Bienis look like if it were a mario enemy

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Battlefield is an astounding pile of crap for morons, OP. I agree.

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!
I remember playing Battlefield 2 at a LAN party back in early '06, don't remember if it was good or not.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Sci-Fi one was cool.

Dec 26, 2012

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
probably the mass effect series, op

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xaris posted:

bad company 2 was one of the best multiplayer fps games ever made

if they literally just took bc2 and put in hover tanks, laser bombs and jetpacks instead of modern-military shooterism, that could be the best thing ever made.

Advanced Warfare is about 100 times the game BC2 was.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've played several hundred hours of this series, including BC2, and I have to say folks, it's a huge old pile of rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

• Locked thread