Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cyron posted:

I will laugh if punk fail at UFC, then come back to WWE expecting a huge contrat and title run, and end up jobbing to Cena at a B show PPV on Corpus Christi.

I kind of want to watch his first match at a sports bar and when get his rear end kicked I start chanting for triple H.

You're weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk will be UFC champion within a year because UFC is fixed and CM Punk is a draw.

Source: Chuck Liddell*.

*According to Hulk Hogan.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I hope CM Punk has the MMA equivalent of this match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPe5VPLCac

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Yuriy posted:

yea but your qualifications for that are "said a thing that doesn't agree with my far-left identity politics at one point" so maybe it's not too meaningful and rogan owns

Joe Rogan has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

I mean even pushing the sexism to one side he is still dumb as gently caress at times.

And I like the guy.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk has secretly been training at the Denver International Airport fighting against Stalin's communist Humanzies.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
First whitebelt to get a sweet UFC videogame paycheck.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Punk is working all you marks into shoot.

Punk worked himself into a shoot.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BGrifter posted:

This is pretty much how it'd turn out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbUGZ46xYtk

Kane would do a run in?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
We're not talking about them fighting, we're talking about CM Punk making sweet love to Joe Rogan right there in the middle of the Octagon in front of God and all creation.

Fuckin MMA dorks can't even follow a simple conversation.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Lid posted:

Rogan would like to Literally Kill Andy Dick for some very good reasons.

I don't think massive homophobia is a good reason.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I know wrestling is fake, but I like to pretend that there is drama behind the scenes which is real... and not totally scripted at all.

I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I watch the wwf for the complex story arcs and excellent display of athleticism... not at all for the muscular men in spandex.

Homosexuality is cool and good.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

WWE has been trying to show some social consciousness lately, so why does it still insist on making its minority wrestlers into grill-wearing, thuggish B-listers?

The most popular minority act in WWE right now are a bunch of bronies.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Except for the higher rates of HIV infections, yeah

don't be silly wrap your willy

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I believe that Fozzy the Bear is mad that the UFC wasn't cool enough to snag the Muppets, only WWE was cool enough for that.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Actually last I heard a lot of upper management expected Bart Gunn to win.

https://youtu.be/h4Q21HTJ5x4

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
My favourite Wrestler Vs trained fighter match was when Jushin Thunder Liger opened with a somersault kick and immediately got the gently caress knocked out of him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
John Cena's a lot like Adam Sandler.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Eleven

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
YOu didn't let me finish.

Riot vans. CM Punk could beat up eleven riot vans.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Yep. At least they made up stupid dumb lies about winning non-existent martial arts tournaments and not just a victory over a civil servant,

It's good when cops get owned.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk is gonna die.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fash.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Oh Punk.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

uncleKitchener posted:

Punk was pretty terrible early in training. Even if he fails, I'm sure he come out of this with a lot of experience.

It'll be hard for him to use that experience when he's suffering from early onset dementia.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cabbit posted:

Maybe he's actually straight edge because being the one sober guy watching a pack of drunk and/or coked up meathead wrestlers is hilarious.

He does have good stories about spotting Tito Ortiz at a nightclub and trying to goad a blackout drunk Samoa Joe into fighting him. Even more hilarious considering he's basically done the same thing to himself but on a grander stage and completely sober.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Lloyd Boner posted:

Maybe if CM Punk smoked some weed he wouldn't be such a oval office.

I think it would make him a different kind of oval office.

Edit: Like Kevin Smith/Joe Rogan "I didn't start smoking till my late 30's/early 40's now I'm going to never shut the gently caress up about it" kind of oval office.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeqswbmn-Fg

Falls off the rails at point no 1.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dave Meltzer could probably take CM Punk and Micky Gall at the same time, due to him being hardcore.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I want to see CM Punk Vs Jeremy Kyle. Or literally anyone Vs Jeremy Kyle.

I want Jeremy Kyle dead is what I'm saying.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk gets to say he's a former UFC fighter now and I think that's all he wanted.

Good on him, now I hope he leaves the UFC to the professional fighters and goes back to writing comics.

Edit: I mean I don't think he's paticularly good at that ether but Alan Moore's not going to wade in while he's writing and kick gently caress out of him for substandard Drax comics.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Sep 11, 2016

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Skinty McEdger posted:

Whats his prospects like on the z-leagues? Is he likely to get favorable fights or would the local promoters be looking to put him up against potential prospects?

I imagine it'd have been like Batista's MMA fight where he was made to look silly by a confused fat man for a round before being declared the winner.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk would lose to any of them pretty quickly. Punk can't make up the skill and youth advantage.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk was amazing and WWE are terrible for loving up after his feud with Jeff Hardy.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I would get the poo poo kicked out of me every two years if it meant that they paid me like Punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I wouldn't call Randy Orton top ten but

• Locked thread