Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

drat i wanna bet against him, is mickey gall terrible?

hard to say. i think his last fight made him look good though. but i might be misremembering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

1st AD posted:

A fresh blue belt would still beat Punk.

i duno about that .. he has pretty big muscles and stuff

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Paulocaust posted:

This is a page ago but people hate CM Punk because he's an unlikable oval office. He's probably my "favourite" wrestler to watch since Benoit but he's a grade A piece of poo poo narcissist and I also don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Specifically the poo poo about his MRSA. As a wrestling fan I hope he wins because it bodes well for a comeback one day, but as a human I want to see him get KO'd hilariously.

You're in love with him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

uncleKitchener posted:

He needs a lot of work not getting hit when striking. He's waaaaay too open. Any dude and dudette can strike and shift their weight, but if you get counter hit, then it's not much of a point unless you got a metal jaw.

He needs a blow job

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

cams posted:

mickey gall is gonna be nice to the guy who put his name on the map and take him down, force his way into position, and get a sub. maybe feel him out on the feet for a bit but just to humor him.

hes more likely going to fight for his life and end it as soon as possible

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

lol. the first time i ever cut weight for a fight while training at duke roufus (which was my first fight ever and first time cutting weight), i had to cut 30 pounds to make 265 (i was fat back then) and the amateur coach was all "nah, don't do a test cut, you look like you'll do fine you look like youll drop weight easily." it was amature so same-day weigh-ins. i had to rehydrate in like 2 hours and gassed about 2 minutes into the thing. i barely won with a hail mary sub because my opponent was even fatter and a short dude and i just kinda plowed him into the fence and went for the flying triangle, which he was too gassed and inflexible to escape.

so ya, i absolutely believe they wouldnt have him do a test cut.

You should have sucked your opponents dick

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Eat Bum Zen posted:

I think almost every MMA poster here could take punk to pound town

i doubt that. i think one or two could

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

is this a reference im missing because otherwise what the gently caress dude?

Its not a reference to anything, I just think you should have sucked him off

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Under the vegetable posted:

i dont like him because his whole gimmick and much of his personality is based on being straight edge, but he has a pepsi tattoo and drinks pepsi. which has caffeine in it. which is a drug. get it together dude..

U know what else has caffiene in it? me haha

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

-Atom- posted:

hahaha you don't know how that works.

Im sure he wont lose any sleep over it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he did about as good as most people would do in a professional sport after only 2 years of training

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i thought the whole first round and some if not all of the 2nd was cool. so i dont mind if he coasts a bit and tries to pull guard a lot. conor might say werdum is merely being efficient with his energy :-D

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bubba Smith posted:

Punk's gonna win his next UFC fight

i think he'll win his third. whether its because they find an opponent green enough for him to beat or because hes developed enough as a fighter/. basically Im just guessing though, maybe he wont ever get any better.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

exploded mummy posted:

Do you think Punk could beat a 12 year old Japanese girl???

Easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
true ... but in another, more real way, they share some similarities. :P

• Locked thread