Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Interview from the PPV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCViiT9-7DY&list=UUvgfXK4nTYKudb0rFR6noLA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Mike Coughlin at F4WOnline:

quote:

Just spoke with CM Punk. He confirmed an eight fight deal. Debuts in the spring against the returning GSP. Said he was promised a "main event in the same month as Wrestlemania" and that sealed the deal.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I'm finding it hard to believe Punk didn't think his podcast would blow up the internet a week before this announcement.

CM Punk for Promoter of the Year

Front Row Brian believes this was the big November 17th announcement but it was postponed.

It's possible he wanted it delayed until after his podcasts so he could close the WWE chapter first.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

EugeneJ posted:

Doesn't D-Bry have more MMA training than Punk

I wonder if he'd ever make the jump

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Hhhduqkmhn
anxiety is wowiow a young age and up the stairs

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
From CM Punk's official website (which probably hasn't been updated in years):

quote:

39. If you get fired from wwe would you go back to roh or any other fed? No. I will sign a fat Pride contract and get paid more money than you’ll ever see in your entire life to get knocked out by Mirko CroCop in under 7 seconds in what Dave Meltzer will hail as the best shoot fight of the year due to my aweome attempt to tell the ref that he pulled my hair.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Q&A with Phil taking place right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEV8GTJqH3A

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Bubba Smith posted:

I thought Punk hated this song?

Not enough, I guess

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

vainman posted:

Hahaha is that a scale on the stage?

Aren't they at the weigh-in venue for DC/Jones?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Oh my god the guy who asked Punk if he's been training

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Punk said Minor Threat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006