Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Hey everyone, so I've just released my first album on BandCamp. It's mostly in the vein of undiscovered synth music from forgotten science fiction films, inspired by Vangelis, Tangerine Dream, and John Carpenter, with some italo and vaporwave influences. I've mostly just made music for short films I direct, so this is my first purely musical venture, so I'd appreciate some feedback.

https://thecybernator.bandcamp.com/

Everything was composed in Mixcraft, mostly using Roland Juno 60 and Linn drum machine emulators. I'm still learning the mixing side of things, so bear with me.

Dynastocles fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Midnight in the Metro is pretty chill. I think Computer Mind is the high point for this album.

Also loving the Mad Max pose on the cover art.

• Locked thread