Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

in my city, ppl drive a lot how i'd imagine byob would. everyone drives super slow and chill like they're in no hurry to be anywhere in particular. probably a lot of stoned ppl on the road.

by contrast, where i learned to drive everyone is a super aggressive driver who will run you off the road if you aren't going at least 20 over the speed limit. so sometimes, driving here drives me nuts. i mean why the gently caress would someone go under the speed limit on the highway? the gently caress is that poo poo the highway is for going fast even in the left lane ppl are slow i'm not in the left lane to go the speed limit ffs

so should i embrace the chill drive or continue to speed past stoners in a rage on a daily basis? since this is byob someone plz explain to me this slow driving nonsense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Everyone around here is drunk, when they drive...it's scary.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I drive.

Fart.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Al Borland posted:

I drive.

Fart.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

MY car is gas powered.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Al Borland posted:

MY car is gas powered.

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Fortune favors the bold.

I Dunno

i saw someone driving fast and recklessly one day. i assumed they were from out of town.

I Dunno

bump for road raage

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My car runs on 100% renewable, clean, natural whale oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

when you're driving the speed limit and you're passing people like you're driving 100 mph

[appropriate gif]

• Locked thread