Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I didn't even know we had a games forum let alone know of the state of it.

Where is this loving artwork Widestancer? When I get called out of my hellhole in MMOHOMO I expect to see something that I can scratch my balls to.

Look at you fucks discussing the state of games in here while I am out there on the front lines doing god's work.

None of you talk to me until you get on my level or have a Wii U gamecube adapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eonwe posted:

I helped break the archeage guild I hope I get partial credit

I have been at this for years. My only regret is not having any screenshots of WoW or Wilson's SMP bans/altercations. They were quite glorious. Your Participation partial credit in Archeage is amateur at best. Stick with me kid and Ill take you to the pro leagues.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 10, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Adam Bowen posted:

The funniest part is that you spent actual money to play all of these lovely games. Nobody is owned more by those chatlogs than you are.

The funniest part is that 3 out of 4 of those games are free to play. Goes to show you are not on my level. Get off my lap son. The adults are talking now.

I would gladly pay 60 bucks for a game that allows me to tear apart this many spergs. Playing the game is only what I do in my free time.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Dec 10, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Adam Bowen posted:

The funniest part is that you spent actual money to play all of these lovely games. Nobody is owned more by those chatlogs than you are.

I have to quote you again because this right here is the current state of game. There is no good games. So what the gently caress are you spending your money on? The new Call of Duty? World of Warcraft Expansion? New CIV Space game? All terrible. Get out of this recently discovered games forum if you think you are playing a good game. I can pull ten shitlords out of imp zone that would argue that pac man is garbage for it's link to childhood obesity. There is only the bad. Welcome to the permanent State of Games. The only thing you have to notice is that some of this shlock is actually fun.

Call me out again and Ill rub my balls on all your doorknobs and pens.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Dec 10, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Adam Bowen posted:

Before I go. Do you have a Wii U gamecube adapter?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Yes. Yes. Let the angst flow. Let the hatred consume. Your misguided hopes of rationalizing what is going on here makes me erect. Thick skin? White Knights? They are but imaginary sticks that you all grasp at as you helplessly flow down the river of chaos. Your first video game is where you fell into my home. Your arguements are only for you to BELIVE that you have skin in the game. But alas my children. Beliving that you are elsewhere in Universe does not change where you really are. Welcome to the grind. You were hosed from page one.

Now does anyone have a Wii U gamecube adapter for sale or what amirite.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

Hey Eonwe you know what would be really cool if people made CONTENT for the threads we're all in, here's an example

The horror hole from Viseral Clean up or whatever disatser that was made playing last night

I liked the room better when we exploded it with severed asses. Now its just blood and the framerate is stable. If only we could use the welder on this thread.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

1v1 my in infinity wars. A game I've never played and you want me to play so bad.

You better have a deck ready by the time I get home from these loving programming classes. I gotta slam you with a demon that never loving dies. We really need to make an Infinity Wars thread to get the crowd away from that god awful excuse for a card game Hearthstone. Now is the best time with the new set coming out tomorrow and the whole meta is gonna be flung into chaos. I got 25+ boosters on pre order now and the pre order bonuses are getting pritty crazy.

On that note Ill have to inhibit the sperg in Stanley Pain to make the thread seeing as how he keeps wrecking me with bullshit in it.

Everyone go play Infinity Wars. Free Card game on Steam. Really good. Rah Rah. Gamecube adapter.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eonwe posted:

I want to find a gamecube adapter and film myself smashing it

Drinkfist would go super flaccid watching that

Please do. I could probably make one myself by dissassembleing my gamecube/single adapter for parts. I just need to see how it is wired and such.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Did we mention that infinity wars will literally give you the ability to read minds irl? I am considering bashing my legs with a hammer and becoming professor X after I dethrone Stanley Pain. I swear the amount of times he has dodged my bullshit should have caught the attention of SHIELD. Gamecube adapter.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

CoffeeBooze posted:

All of the memes I've posted in this thread were posted unironically in previous threads. The reason you are seeing more 'ironic' posting of them probably has something to do with the fact that people are getting tired of seeing the loving things.

While loosened moderation standards have done a lot of make games a better place, they have also lead to some really dumb things being posted over and over and over. There needs to at least be some standard.

Who the gently caress is this guy? Standards in SA? This is a loving insane asylum run by the patients. I think you might be cured by todays standards. I hear they are holding a "Lets hate Justin Bieber and the goverment" session down the street. Go join the all the normal people stuck in the new loop. We are still thinking about which member of Hanson we want to gently caress in here.

Edit: Gamecube Adapter.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 10, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I am really sad that isn't one of our smilies. Ask your shadow council if they have a Gamecube adapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

I challenge CoffeeBooze to Smash Brothers on the Wii U

I just got home and spent a cool half hour catching up on this thread and this is all that pissed me off. You mean to tell me all this time you have had a Wii U gamecube adapter and didn't tell me?

• Locked thread