Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Explosions! posted:

Yeah I can shoot a(t) dog and no neighbors will say anything, please anyone else make sure you're not going to hit the old lady next door's scooter or whatever before you do that.

Since you all have RUINED my dogfun I'm just going to get a guard llama/donkey (lonkey?) instead and name him Dogkicker and maybe put a bandana on his big ol neck. I hope you're happy.

I'd read a kid's book about Dogkicker, The Donkey Who Protected Chickens.

Synopsis: A donkey with a bunch of chickens roosting on it, goes around the countryside whaling on dogs and making new friends along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Explosions! posted:

Oh god yes he's a terrible shot. We're pretty sure that when he killed his first deer he didn't shoot it, he just scared it to death. I'm not any better but I don't pretend that I am so it's ok.

Brb guys going to write that kid's book about Dogkicker and his chickens. Also a guy at work's sister might have a free donkey!

GO KICK SOME DOGS

• Locked thread