Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
nice bird

would pet.

are you supposed to pet birds.

Phoning It In
Oct 17, 2010
you can if you want to & if the bird likes it

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Phoning It In posted:

you can if you want to & if the bird likes it

hmm, i see

*nods head sagely*

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

*nods head sagely*

can i see a bread wobble

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

its a very handsome budgie

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
goode birde

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:birddrugs:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

funy tech budgie

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

IPvSH6T posted:

nice bird

would pet.

are you supposed to pet birds.

i remember reading a book as a kid where the main character had a pet bird and he would ruffle its feathers instead of petting it

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
sexparrot.gif

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

prefect posted:

i remember reading a book as a kid where the main character had a pet bird and he would ruffle its feathers instead of petting it

ya, when a birdle has new feathers coming in, they have a sheathe around them. it has to be broken up to free fully grown feathers. a bird can do this itself on most parts of its body, but it has trouble with its head and neck. ruffling a birds feathers helps it break up this sheathe, and they luv it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Condiv posted:

ya, when a birdle has new feathers coming in, they have a sheathe around them. it has to be broken up to free fully grown feathers. a bird can do this itself on most parts of its body, but it has trouble with its head and neck. ruffling a birds feathers helps it break up this sheathe, and they luv it.

just gon quote you becacuse alley cat ate up years of my childhood

• Locked thread