Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Also give me Rotors keys and I will make you weep for the heady carefree days of his benevolent hand.

team up with rotor and teach him to drop that hammer oldschool gbs style on anime yosposters

my body is ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PuTTY riot posted:

my daughter loves blues clues. like goes loving crazy about it. shes 2 tho. shes starting to figure out how to turn on the tv and press play on the amazon remote. i dont think she 'gets' how IR works tho.

that sounds just like my dog

he doesn't "get" how the leash is attached to both of us

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cat Face Joe posted:

my wife's friend doesn't like it when we compare our dog to his baby but at least our dog can feed itself

i go out of my way to do this with my sister and her kids or my friends and their kids

funy every tiem

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

PuTTY riot posted:

ask them if they are crate training

will do

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

i feel that anime is the purer artform, as most mangas have been crudely annotated by horney teenagers
also blame toby

reminder that the anime ban is literally the only thing keeping yospos from just becoming fyad

or gbs nite crew

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

also there are girls in the pos

well fyad has like 7 posters now

but back in the day there were a buncha chicks that posted there and PI exclusively

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm Pro-Rotor and I Vote!

KEEP HONKING I'M RE-ROTORING

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Fax Sender posted:

why is there a circle jerk in like ever thread about yospos people thinking yospos is way better than fyad. ban this sick filth

img_fyad_traffic_comparison_to_gas_chamber.jif

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bobbilljim posted:

without rotor we'd have to use wings or maybe some kind of jet

perhaps even an aileron

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cat Face Joe posted:

rotor is a good ik and cares about the pos when literally every mod and admin doesn't also he had a dec burn on ralp recently

lmbo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
if you are ambivalent about anime then clearly you have never wandered into the video shames thread here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

PuTTY riot posted:

yeah like how u can marry someone 10 years younger when ur 60 and hey that's great good for you bud but when ur 30 thats weird as gently caress

my stepdad is closer to my grandmother's age than my mother's

• Locked thread