Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWKA6WKDMHA

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Heh, nice telephone you dumb bitch

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm such a hardcore gamer that I spend all of my money buying powerful computer peripherals and tons of makeup so I can camwhore to 15 year old virgins on twitch.tv instead of upgrading my loving anroid phone from 2010. i don't even need to pack any clothes, lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
same

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
whats up with flight attendants and scarves anyway

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
It's called a uniform

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

yes but why is that so commonly a part of their uniforms

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Who loving cares

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Guys I know there is all this cafuffle about making fun of this really dumb and extremely funny advert about a clearly scripted actor talking about being a hardcore gamer with the most lol of all anroid telephones, but lmao check out those scarves, what's with those scarves??? How funny is that??? lmao

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Guys I know there is all this cafuffle about making fun of this really dumb and extremely funny advert about a clearly scripted actor talking about being a hardcore gamer with the most lol of all anroid telephones, but lmao check out those scarves, what's with those scarves??? How funny is that??? lmao

lol

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
While we're at it, what's with airplane food? I've got this really funny joke about airplane food that you really haven't heard before, heh so, what's the deal with airplane food?

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Riptor posted:

yes but why is that so commonly a part of their uniforms

so they dont catch a cold. its cold on airplanes.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Epic. Can we get more inane talk about airplane related things? Thanks.

• Locked thread