Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

or do I have to say "Emptyquoting so my avatar can see this post"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

Matoi Ryuko posted:

or do I have to say "Emptyquoting so my avatar can see this post"?

Matoi Ryuko

joke_explainer

It depends on the direction your avatar is looking. If it's looking up and to the right, then it can generally read posts immediately above it, so emptyquoting isn't needed unless its a few posts up. When an AV is looking straight to the right like yours, you've got to emptyquote if you want the AV to have any understanding at all.

My AV faces left and is completely oblivious as to what is going on... smh, its embarassing sometimes...

Fax Sender

kiss my ass
i suggest having an avatar with a very wide field of view

smoobles

my advice would be to have your avatar face over the reader's left shoulder. this way he can look out for his byob friends in case of home invaders or ghosts.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

heard u like girls

i think your avatar is droppin the big rear end posts on us and flying away merrily

----------------

heard u like girls

my avatar is rightfuly scared shitless and shielding their loved ones eyes from my bad posting

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Your avatar should cast a far gazing view of judgement upon others.

----------------

verily carefree

IMHO enptyquote means u agree so much with someones post you cant post anything more concise

heard u like girls

----------------

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
True story: my girlfriend fell asleep during the movie "avatar", in the cinema.

Lil Cunty

Security Drone posted:

It depends on the direction your avatar is looking. If it's looking up and to the right, then it can generally read posts immediately above it, so emptyquoting isn't needed unless its a few posts up. When an AV is looking straight to the right like yours, you've got to emptyquote if you want the AV to have any understanding at all.

My AV faces left and is completely oblivious as to what is going on... smh, its embarassing sometimes...

whoa

that actually makes s lot of sense

my av clearly does not give a gently caress what I post

you can tell bc he just spins and spins and doesn't even have the decency to look a little embarrassed

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my av is focused on what's important: family and the holidays

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
My avatar faces and stares at you, the poster, rather than at what you're saying.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Qwerinty posted:

My avatar faces and stares at you, the poster, rather than at what you're saying.

IT already knows what is being said and just desires murder.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

my av is busy pondering things, like what he should write next

• Locked thread