Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

ManiacClown posted:

Saturday is 300 Modern. I don't know what the prize is and I don't assume it's anything earth-shattering, so I'm not terribly worried about it. Of these things I've not yet gotten the chance to use, should I run:

A) Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends at 300
B) Trinity of Sin at 300
C) GOTGM #008 Ronan at 275 and a Kree Private
d) four Longshots

I have to vote for Longshot and his Amazing Friends Clones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

And the newest Starter would be the Age of Ultron Movie Starter. Just came out recently. Can't exactly recall the last DC Starter.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

You can (or, should be able to) chain it. The power is worded "EACH TIME King Thor makes an ATTACK...", it does not mention actions whatsoever. Outside of the free action being granted.

And yes, it's a Chase. Man, despite having essentially quit, I want that King Thor. And Loki too, but that Raw Asgardian POWER of King Thor...

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Red posted:

I grabbed one for $12.88. I wonder what makes the price jump ~$3?

Probably realizing that MSRP is below "market value" on Deadpool specifically. In other words, "mark it up because we can".

Or, something like that. Who really knows?

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

No. Free Actions are just that, Actions that you can take for free. The Action Pool refers to the number of Non-Free Actions you can take in a given turn. So, 500 Points means 5 Non-Free Actions can be given(Move, Close Combat, Ranged Combat, and Power). If you have a 7 Person Team, only 5 of them can take a Non-Free Action in a turn. But all of them can take Free Actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Because Hobgobby can't see Roy. A character on a lower elevation can only see a character higher than them when they're on the EDGE of higher elevations. Likewise, a character on higher elevations can only see characters on lower elevations when you're on the edge of the higher elevation.

To put it simply, characters can't see beyond the edge of higher elevation and you can't look below you unless you're on the edge of elevated terrain.

• Locked thread