Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ucergnXyA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPi31h9SXyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOKFClTyk_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrjh_0LQ16I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCasCHBTz6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6Jc-84acw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnMpP-rpJjY

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is classic poo poo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
stfu Tails fag.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Good to know that this forum has been turned into an exclusionary "in" group.

Go gently caress yourself, shithead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

lmao

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
It's always the same posters, too. Make sure to message your forum fuckbuddies so they can get in on this

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Cyra posted:

At first I thought this was one of this copy-pasted rants but I don't think it is anymore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You mess with the bull... You get the horns.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

You mess with the Tails butt... You get the diarrhea.

Dec 26, 2012

Cyra posted:

yikes

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Just tired of this poo poo. What have I done to warrant this, current meltdown aside? Why have I been decreed one of the posters to be called a fag on sight by the forum superstars or whatever

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Dec 9, 2014

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Cyra posted:

Just tired of this poo poo. What have I done to warrant this, current meltdown aside? Why have I been decreed one of the posters to be called a fag on sight by the forum superstars or whatever

I think it's because you just make posts that aren't so good. I'm not going to claim myself as a great poster or anything like that, but if you were to improve the quality of your posts as well as roll with the punches better I think a lot of these problems would go away.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I mean, the reason people say "tails butthole" is because like the yoda raping luke guy you're kind of known for just showing up in a thread and making dumb posts. You're not as bad as him or darealkooky, but you should set your standards higher than that.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
cyra it is okay, buddy. things are okay. you're in the imp zone, which is a zone of having a good time. have a good time.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Cyra posted:

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Basically, as long as you respect gaming and try to make funny posts you'll get there eventually. Hang in there and don't be afraid to take a break from Imp Zone if you're not having a good time here.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILtcAIl2YaM

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Silver Striker posted:

I think it's because you just make posts that aren't so good. I'm not going to claim myself as a great poster or anything like that, but if you were to improve the quality of your posts as well as roll with the punches better I think a lot of these problems would go away.

I guess; personally i don't see what's so bad about what or how i post compared to anyone else here, but apparently it's bad because reasons. Guess I'm not cut out for poo poo posting, but man i like this forum, and as the only real alternative to games, i'd really like to know what it is i'm supposed to do to not draw the ire of peeps around here. so far all i really have to work with is "your av is a gif of tails butthole"

sorry about your thread wormskull

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Just post about stuff and ignore people being dumb because there's still good conversations all over the place.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Cyra posted:

I guess; personally i don't see what's so bad about what or how i post compared to anyone else here, but apparently it's bad because reasons. Guess I'm not cut out for poo poo posting, but man i like this forum, and as the only real alternative to games, i'd really like to know what it is i'm supposed to do to not draw the ire of peeps around here. so far all i really have to work with is "your av is a gif of tails butthole"

sorry about your thread wormskull

I don't really know because I haven't had as much time to browse the old Imp Zone lately. But I think it's like the Yoda guy where people just see your avatar and assume your post is going to suck without reading it. It kind of sucks if you like the avatar but I don't really know what else to say.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks a bunch guys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just wanted to share some classic Newgrounds content here. I came up on this poo poo. But no. You go ahead.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

This is mostly my fault. Sorry about the derail. I'll try to find some vintage Newgrounds stuff to post as an apology.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
here's my classic newgrounds resident evil contribution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LApirNkjPA

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cyra posted:

i felt pretty neutral about you and didnt really get what the hate was about but i guess i know whats wrong now

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
I'm glad someone re-uploaded/mastered knox's stuff to youtube because the old flash vids are painfully low-res.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Cyra posted:

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Gangstalking is real and you guys need to watch out for it. Peace and one love.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3686808&userid=105123

lmao

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Cyra posted:

fag

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Cyra posted:

You're gay.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

e: doublepost

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i felt pretty neutral about you and didnt really get what the hate was about but i guess i know whats wrong now

So did I but anybody who disrespects Knox is my foe.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Cyra posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Cyra posted:

now that's cool

• Locked thread