Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

One Half of the Albino MAtrix Twins: "A DUH DURRH that av haes a butthoel :buddy:" gently caress off!. So what, you've never had a pet before? Newsflash: SOMETIMES YOU SEE YOUR PETS BUTT HOLES WHEN YOU Dont want to!!! loving bullshit cool kids club in here for infants. Whatever though.

Black Guy who is So Fat he is Minutes from Death and So Black he is Almost Purple: Daym nyuggah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I really wanted this thread to be about what the title alleged but this is also ok.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
The circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided I'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of Tails that has a butthole.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Good to know that this forum has been turned into an exclusionary "in" group.

Go gently caress yourself, shithead.

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One Half of the Albino MAtrix Twins: "A DUH DURRH that av haes a butthoel :buddy:" gently caress off!. So what, you've never had a pet before? Newsflash: SOMETIMES YOU SEE YOUR PETS BUTT HOLES WHEN YOU Dont want to!!! loving bullshit cool kids club in here for infants. Whatever though.

Black Guy who is So Fat he is Minutes from Death and So Black he is Almost Purple: Daym nyuggah.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cyra posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f2bxZdOTCN

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

and also because you were one of the worst DDRD IKs, shitheel

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

qnqnx posted:

and also because you were one of the worst DDRD IKs, shitheel

but I didn't do anything during the like, two weeks I was an ik

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I think you should definitely continue posting in this thread and try to explain exactly why you're not a big homo at this point in time.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
cyra? more like cyka...

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

the lords of imp zone hath decreed: "cyra shall forever be scorned for his use of the anus of one miles "tails" prower in the coat of arms of his house." how could such a fate have befallen me? do they not see that this rear end in a top hat is official and authentic?

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 9, 2014

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

:qqsay:guys why are you going for the very obvious implications in my av

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
It's funny because sega put the butthole there. It's also funny that someone bought it for me. Funny enough that I don't feel the need to pay money to change it

Explain to me why that makes me a homo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Cyra posted:

It's funny because sega put the butthole there. It's also funny that someone bought it for me. Funny enough that I don't feel the need to pay money to change it

oh my god dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's nothing wrong with being gay brother. Hell, tons of men do it all the time.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Cyra posted:

i didn't have a strong opinion of you before, but if you were trying to make me think you're a big fag: mission accomplished

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Cyra posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is crap you idiot.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

melting down on a public humor forum about avatars is uh, not a good look

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

you chimped out and wrote a paragraph when someone called you a fag and now youre trying to play it off like you dont even fantasize about a hi-res image of tails' rear end in a top hat

Dec 26, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

also not a good look: being the fox butthole guy

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Miles Prowler

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

also not a good look: being the fox butthole guy

even outside of fyad, your avatar is the one saying all of your own posts.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

lesbian baphomet posted:

Of course not. I realize this hasn't helped my image around here or whatever, but that wasn't going to change anyway, which is why I'm upset. I'd really like to be able to post in the imp zone about video games without everyone being a gigantic cock. Like I said, I'm not even sure what I've done prior to this to warrant being the guy everyone shits on here.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Cyra posted:

lmfao

Dec 26, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

even outside of fyad, your avatar is the one saying all of your own posts.

im glad.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

tails having a butthole is sexy.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I hadn't even noticed the butthole pixel until it was pointed out tbh

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Cyra posted:

Of course not. I realize this hasn't helped my image around here or whatever, but that wasn't going to change anyway, which is why I'm upset. I'd really like to be able to post in the imp zone about video games without everyone being a gigantic cock. Like I said, I'm not even sure what I've done prior to this to warrant being the guy everyone shits on here.

"Doyy! Maybe everyone should stop being such a cock!" - Insane Gay Furry Pedophile

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Cyra posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

i dunno what you thought would happen, like after posting that everyone would rally around you and tell you that we would judge you based upon your posts and not the butthole in your avatar in future

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Hoodrich posted:

"Doyy! Maybe everyone should stop being such a cock!" - Insane Gay Furry Pedophile

I am absolutely none of those things and being bought a tails butthole avatar by someone that thought it was funny doesn't make me any of those things

I guess I'm expecting a little too much out of a fyad lite but getting told to shut up fag almost every single post I make is getting super old and there's no good reason for it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Cyra posted:

I am absolutely none of those things and being bought a tails butthole avatar by someone that thought it was funny doesn't make me any of those things

I guess I'm expecting a little too much out of a fyad lite but getting told to shut up fag almost every single post I make is getting super old and there's no good reason for it

hey, guess what

• Locked thread